Tampa Florida Bicycle Accident Attorney
"Florida has laws which impose legal obligations on vehicle drivers and their interaction with bicyclists. We hold vehicle drivers responsible for injuries caused to bicyclists. "
Erik G. Abrahamson
Bicycle accident injuries are unfortunately all too common in Florida. The Florida personal injury lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk understand the unique aspects of bicycle accident cases, including:
- Accident reconstruction
- Bike design and manufacturing issues
- Florida vehicle laws pertaining to bicycle riders
- Roadway design as it relates to bicycle riders
In most bicycle accidents, a negligent or inattentive automobile driver is at fault. Some of the common types of collisions include:
- A driver turning directly in front of a bicyclist
- A driver entering the street from a driveway or parking space pulls into traffic in front of the bicyclist
- A driver fails to yield at an intersection
- A driver fails to stop at a stop sign or red light
- A driver's inattention while driving past a bicyclist
- A driver fails to look both ways when resuming travel after stopping at a stop sign
- A driver impaired by drugs or alcohol
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, please
Florida bicycle accident lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk today. We offer
free initial consultations and work on a contingent fee basis, which
means there are no fees or costs unless we win. For
assistance on your bicycle accident case, call us toll-free at 1-800-753-5203.
ALL 24/7 1-800-753-5203
Personal telephone calls are the quickest and preferred way to contact us for your free consultation and case evaluations.
Call Now and Put Our Experienced Injury
Attorneys to Work for You: 800-753-5203
- Brooksville: 352-666-1111
- Bradenton: 941-746-8181
- Brandon: 813-681-1800
- Clearwater: 727-725-9411
- Citrus County: 352-726-9991
- New Port Richey: 727-847-1700
- Orlando: 407-622-5297
- Sarasota: 941-365-5297
- Spring Hill: 352-666-1111
- St. Petersburg: 727-323-5297
- Sumter County: 352-793-8800
- Tampa: 813-223-5295
Car Accident Information
"Car accident injuries comprise nearly 80% of our injury practice....driving is the largest risk many of us encounter on a day to day basis..."
Erik G. Abrahamson, Representing Car Accident Victims for over 25 years.