We’d like to think that dogs are man’s best friend, but the truth is that serious dog attacks happen regularly.
Those attacks can leave terrible scarring both physically and emotionally, and it can be hard to know where to turn in the aftermath of an attack.
If you’ve been injured in a Clearwater dog attack, Abrahamson & Uiterwyk can help you get the compensation you deserve so that you can focus on your recovery and get back to your life.
Do you need a dog bite lawyer?
The emotional and physical impact of a dog attack is extremely high, and you deserve the best recovery possible. But insurance companies are often reluctant to compensate in full for your time or ongoing medical costs.
Our Clearwater dog bite lawyers may be able to get you the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a dog attack, consider the following:
- You’ll probably be seeking compensation from the owner’s insurance company, who will have vested interest in reducing your claim.
- The cost of a dog bite is far more than the initial price tag: corrective plastic surgery, residual fear of dogs, and emotional scarring are all common challenges that victims face.
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk offer a free consultation to help you decide if a lawyer is the best option for you.
I’ve been attacked. What should I look for in a lawyer?
Like most states, Florida has fairly strict rules about liability for dog owners. Unfortunately, there are multiple strategies that owners and insurance companies can employ to avoid compensation. Cases get can very complex, very quickly.
You want a lawyer who:
- Focuses on personal injury lawyers cases.
- Is professionally accredited.
- Has ample experience with clients in your position.
Why should I choose Abrahamson & Uiterwyk?
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk is a focused, aggressive personal injury law firm with more than 100 years of combined experience serving injured victims. We help level the playing field against large insurance organizations. We approach every single case aggressively by pursuing every opportunity while being responsive to clients’ needs.
- We’ve served more than 15,000 clients over the last 25 years.
- We have local experience serving victims in Clearwater, St Petersburg and throughout Tampa Bay.
- We offer a free initial consultation and case evaluation.
- You’ll be charged no costs or fees unless you win, guaranteed.
What rights do I have?
The costs associated with recovering from a serious dog attack can be substantial. If you’ve been seriously injured by a dog due to someone else’s negligence, you have a right to seek compensation for:
- Short term medical costs
- Long term medical costs, including corrective plastic surgery
- Lost wages and earnings
- Emotional scarring
To best fight for your rights, contact Abrahamson & Uiterwyk. The earlier you file, the sooner we can put our injury law team to work standing up for you.
No fees unless we win: the Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Guarantee
We’re on your team. We don’t charge you any costs or fees unless you are compensated, and cover all legal costs until then. If you don’t win, we don’t win: guaranteed.
Call now and put our experienced Clearwater dog bite lawyers to work for you!
Just talking to someone in your corner can help, so our first consultation is free. We’re ready, 24/7, to help you begin seeking compensation. We want you to get the care you need for the recovery you deserve. So call now at 1-800-753-5203.