Car Accident & Injury Lawyers Serving Sumter County
If you’ve suffered a serious injury from a car accident, a fall on dangerous property, or any other incident that resulted from someone else’s negligence, the injury attorneys at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk are ready to help.
What to know about our Injury Law Firm
- We don’t charge you for a consultation, and speaking with us obligates you to nothing. If you think you might have a valid personal injury claim, you have nothing to lose by giving us a call.
- We have been in practice for over 30 years. That longevity is a testament to the skill and dedication of our team of legal professionals.
- Our excellence has been recognized.Our law firm is honored to receive a first-tier “Best Law Firm” rating from U.S. News & World Report. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau and received the highest possible rating from the national law firm rating system of Martindale-Hubbell. This “AV” rating recognizes our firm’s “very high to preeminent” legal ability, as well as our “very high” commitment to ethics.
- We Provide Our Clients Easy Methods of Communication. Our injury law team is equipped to easily serve our clients, their needs and busy schedules. We are available to communicate by phone, text or email and have the technology to handle all documents electronically. Most often, our clients never need to make a trip to our office or deal with delays caused by snail mail. However, if you prefer to meet in person, no problem at all. Our team can come directly to you at your home, place of work, at the hospital or any other location convenient for you. We also have several convenient office locations throughout Florida including in Sumter County.
- We have hundreds of positive online reviews. And we are proud of the fact that a large portion of our clients come to us by way of referrals and word of mouth.
Speak to an Injury Attorney Immediately
Our team of attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, and staff are ready to assist you in getting your case started. We can handle your case over the phone or through email. If you prefer, we’ll even come to your home or office. Call now for your free, no-obligation consultation. There are no fees or costs until we win your case. We can be reached anytime toll-free. Let us help you now!
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Attorneys Frequently Handle
Personal injury law covers many types of cases, including vehicle accidents, premises liability, defective drugs, wrongful death, and nursing home abuse.
Car accidents in Sumter County happen every day. When you are involved in a car accident, it is extremely important to have an experienced Sumter County personal injury lawyer to protect your rights and preserve your ability to recover costs for lost wages, property damage, medical costs, future losses, and pain and suffering. Click here to read more
Truck Accidents in Sumter County
Each year approximately 5,000 fatalities and 130,000 injuries occur due to accidents involving trucks. Negligence on the road can lead to serious consequences, and truck accident cases can be complex, involving many interested parties such as insurance companies; truck and parts manufacturers; law enforcement; and government at the local, state, and federal level. The truck accident lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk have been able to successfully fight those who put profit above safety or who are negligent in preserving the rights of others. Click here to read more
Motorcycle/Scooter Accidents in Sumter County
Clearly, scooters and motorcycles are some of the most vulnerable vehicles on the road. If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident in Sumter County, it is important to have a legal team with the knowledge to guide you through the physical, financial, and emotional challenges you are facing. Click here to read more.
Bicycle Accidents in Sumter County
Bicycle accidents in Florida occur at an alarming rate. Because there is very little protection for a rider involved in a bicycle accident, injuries can be severe. Drivers and law enforcement must be held accountable to the laws put in place to protect cyclists. Have you been in a bicycle accident caused by someone else’s negligence? You can be assured that with Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, you have a personal injury attorney that is prompt and aggressive in handling your claim and protecting your rights. Click here to read more.
Slip-and-Fall Accidents in Sumter County
You or your family may be entitled to compensation for an injury caused by a hazardous condition on another person’s property. Slip-and-falls are the second leading cause of injuries in the United States, and those over 55 are more likely to be affected. Often, these injuries and deaths are caused by a dangerous condition on someone else’s property. Home and business owners should be held accountable for the safety of their property. If you feel you have a case, the slip-and-fall attorneys of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk have the experience necessary to help you pursue it. Click here to read more.
Medical Malpractice in Sumter County
Medical malpractice cases involve a wide range of injuries, including birth-related injuries, surgery-related injuries, misdiagnosis or late diagnosis, and emergency room errors. Our lawyers in Florida have the skill and experience necessary to properly handle medical malpractice cases. When the standard of medical care in diagnosing or treating medical issues has not been met, you have every right to seek compensation. If you believe you are a victim of medical malpractice in Florida, contact the injury lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk today. Click here to read more.
Dog Bites in Sumter County
Florida has very specific laws regarding dog bites, and it is crucial that you have an experienced dog bite attorney on your side. Over 500 serious dog bite accidents occur in the state of Florida each year, and dog bite accident victims often require medical attention due to the nature of dog bites and possible disease. If you have sustained injuries because of a negligent dog owner, the law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk can ensure the owners are held responsible. Click here to read more.
Head and Traumatic Brain Injuries in Sumter County
Head and traumatic brain injuries, though sometimes subtle, occur at an alarming rate. According to the CDC, about 1.5 million people experience traumatic brain injuries each year. If these occur because of the negligence of others, it is a serious legal matter. The experienced personal injury attorneys of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk work to hold responsible parties accountable for restoring your financial circumstances and long-term health. If you suspect a concussion or fracture due to another person’s negligence, contact our law firm immediately. Click here to read more.
Get a free case evaluation
Read Reviews from Our Personal Injury Clients
We are proud to have earned hundreds of positive reviews from former clients, including many from our Sumter County clients. Please note however that each case is different and that you may not obtain the same or similar results. That said, we always strive to provide an exceptional customer experience and would be honored to review your case.
Get a Free Case Review from an Experienced Injury Lawyer Today
The law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk has been practicing personal injury law for over 30 years. Combined, our lawyers have over 100 years of experience, and we have served over 20,000 clients in Sumter County and throughout Florida.
If you’ve been injured, we encourage you to give us a call to discuss your case. Remember, a consultation with an accident lawyer neither costs money nor obligates you to hire us. You have nothing to lose, and a lot to gain. We hope to hear from you soon.