Town ‘N’ Country Car Accident Lawyer Near You
Injured in a car accident and thinking about hiring a car accident lawyer in Tampa? If so, you’ve probably noticed that there are tons of accident law firms that want y
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you don’t have to deal with your situation alone. Our Town ‘N’ Country car accident lawyers can get started with a free consultation and are available to help at no out-of-pocket costs or fees, unless there is a recovery in the case.
We have helped countless car accident victims in Town ‘N’ Country, Carrollwood, and Citrus Park recover just compensation for their accident-related losses. Here are just some of the reasons why local residents have trusted Abrahamson & Uiterwyk for more than 30 years:
- We are Passionate about What We Do. At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, our car wreck lawyers are passionate about what we do. We care about helping our clients recover, and we do everything we can to make sure our clients receive the compensation they deserve.
- We Get Results for Our Clients. We have helped thousands of clients recover hundreds of millions of dollars in financial compensation. Our Town ‘N’ Country car accident lawyers fight for our clients—negotiating aggressively and going to court when necessary.
- We Don’t Charge Any Out-of-Pocket Fees or Costs. When you choose our firm, you won’t pay anything out of pocket. We will never send you a monthly legal bill, and we only get paid if we help you recover just compensation.
- You Can Get In Touch with Our Staff 24/7. As our client, you can get in touch with us 24/7. We will respond to your calls, texts, and emails promptly, and we will never leave you waiting and wondering what is going on with your case.
- You Can Rest Assured We Have Your Best Interests in Mind. We have been ranked a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News and World Report, and we have an A+ rating with the BBB. We truly have your best interests in mind, and you can feel confident knowing that you have decades of legal experience on your side.
- We’ll fight the insurance company to give you the best chance at fair compensation. Insurance coverage in motor vehicle cases is incredibly complex. It’s not uncommon for clients to be unaware of their insurance coverage. Likewise, it is not uncommon for insurance adjusters to not fully explain the different types of coverage available to injured victims. Our experience has been that our Hillsborough County car accident lawyers commonly obtain significantly more compensation for our clients than was initially offered by the insurance company. Here are some examples of some of our actual car accident cases:
|Initial Settlement Offer||Final Result|
The A&U Difference
Not quite ready to speak with a Town ‘N’ Country car accident lawyer? Not to worry. Below you will find useful information that will help you understand what steps you ought to take as you navigate the aftermath of your auto accident.
The Types of Town ‘N’ Country Area Car Accident Cases We Most Often Handle
Car accidents (motor vehicle accidents) are approximately 90% of our injury client cases. That statistic alone reveals a lot about the risk which people encounter when getting into their vehicles. Please use caution when driving. Drive defensively. Always wear seatbelts. Take into consideration car safety issues (eg airbags) when purchasing a vehicle. Here are some photographic examples of some of the car accident cases which we have handled.
Rear End Collisions
The most common type of car accident is a rear-end collision. This commonly occurs from drivers not paying attention to the traffic in front of them or not allowing a proper safe distance. This type of accident commonly results in a hyperextension hyperflexion injury but also other injuries can occur including but not limited to dashboard knee, carpal tunnel, head injury, etc.
Related Article: How Much Can I Get in a Rear-End Collision Settlement?
The second most common type of car accident is a lateral collision. This is commonly also referred to as a T-bone collision. This typically occurs as a result of some driver negligently missing a traffic signal or executing an improper term. These types of collisions can be exceedingly significant since the impact commonly occurs directly on the side of our client’s vehicle directly adjacent to the driver or the passenger. These injuries commonly result in a variety of injuries including significant spine and appendage (shoulder/leg) injuries.
Head On Collisions
The least common but the most significant type of collision involving cars is the head-on collision. These types of accidents are the result of two vehicles striking each other when traveling in opposite directions. Typically the impact is very significant. The occupants of our client’s vehicle come to an immediate stop, which results in an overwhelming and dangerous amount of g-forces inflicted upon our client’s body.
Related Article: What are the Most Common Types of Head-On Collision Injuries?
Low Property Damage
There is the mistaken belief that only significant injuries can result from large impact collisions. We handle cases involving large property damage as well as other cases with less obvious damage to the client’s cars. With retractable bumpers and other safety features, it is not uncommon for our car wreck client’s vehicle to have minimal damage despite a significant impact (especially in a rear-end collision). A surprising and dangerous amount of G-forces can be inflicted upon an occupant of a vehicle, even with minimal resulting property damage.
5 Reasons Why You Need a Town ‘N’ Country Car Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a collision, there are lots of reasons to get help from an experienced attorney. Here are five of the most-important reasons to hire a Town ‘N’ County car accident lawyer:
1. You Need to Avoid Mistakes with Your Auto Insurance Claim
First, you need to avoid costly mistakes with your auto insurance claim. Many mistakes can leave you without any compensation for your accident-related losses.
2. You Need to Know What Caused the Accident
Second, while you may be limited to filing a “no fault” personal injury protection (PIP) claim, you could also have a claim outside of PIP. To find out, you will need a lawyer to investigate the cause of your car accident.
3. You Need to Know How Much You are Entitled to Recover
Third, regardless of what type(s) of claim(s) you can file, you need to know how much you are entitled to recover. If you don’t know how much to seek from the insurance companies, you won’t be able to assert your legal rights effectively.
4. You Need to Avoid Settling Too Soon
Fourth, you need to avoid settling too soon. This is easily among the most-common mistakes people make when they don’t have a Town ‘N’ Country car accident lawyer on their side. If you settle too soon, you can’t go back and ask for more.
5. You Need to Be Prepared to Go to Court if Necessary
Finally, ideally you will be able to secure a settlement that provides just compensation for your accident-related losses. But, if the insurance companies won’t offer a fair settlement, you will need a car wreck lawyer who is familiar with your case and who is prepared to fight for your rights in court.
5 Ways Our Lawyers Will Help You Right Away
When you choose Abrahamson & Uiterwyk for your car accident claim in Town ‘N’ Country, Carrollwood, or Citrus Park, our lawyers will get to work right away. Here is what you can expect when you put our team of experienced Town ‘N’ Country car accident lawyers on your side:
1. We Will Guide You Through Your Next Steps
Dealing with the aftermath of a car accident is not easy. Our lawyers will explain everything you need to know, guide you through your next steps, and help you avoid the mistakes we discussed above.
2. We Will Conduct a Thorough Investigation
Our investigators will gather as much evidence as possible, and then our lawyers will review the evidence in order to assess your legal rights. We may begin collecting evidence from various other sources (i.e., the other driver’s cell phone company) as well.
3. We Will Deal with Your Insurance company for You
To make sure you don’t fall for your insurance company’s defense tactics, we will deal with your insurance company for you. While we deal with the hassle of pursuing your insurance claim, you can focus on doing what you need to do to recover.
4. We Will File All Claims You Have Available
In some cases, car accident victims will be entitled to financial compensation from multiple sources. If you have more than one claim for compensation, we will file and diligently pursue all claims you have available.
5. We Will Help You Make Smart Decisions
Throughout your case, we will help you make smart decisions with your long-term best interests in mind. We will make sure you have the information you need, and we will be available whenever you have questions about what you should (or shouldn’t) do.
5 Important Facts about Car Accident Insurance Claims in Florida
In the vast majority of cases, recovering financial compensation for a car accident in Florida involves dealing with the insurance companies. As you begin moving forward, here are five important facts you need to know:
1. The Insurance Companies Aren’t On Your Side
Despite what they say, the insurance companies aren’t on your side. The insurance companies want to pay as little as possible, and they will use a variety of tactics to avoid paying you if at all possible.
2. Your Losses Can Add Up Quickly
If you have been seriously injured, your losses will add up quickly. Your medical bills and other expenses could quickly become overwhelming (especially if you are unable to work), and your pain, suffering, and emotional trauma can negatively impact all aspects of your day-to-day life.
3. You Won’t Automatically Receive Financial Compensation
Even though Florida is a “no fault” auto insurance state, you won’t automatically receive financial compensation from your insurance company. You still need to prove your right to coverage; and, if you don’t, you won’t receive the financial compensation you deserve.
4. Many Accident Victims Settle for Far Too Little
While it is true that most accident claims settle, it is also true that many accident victims settle for far too little. If you don’t hire an experienced auto wreck attorney to calculate your losses and fight for the compensation you deserve, you won’t receive a fair settlement.
5. You Only Get One Chance
Regardless of the severity of your injuries and the number of months or years they will impact your life, you only get one chance to recover just compensation. Once you accept a settlement, that is the end of your insurance claim.
FAQs: Car Accident Claims in Town ‘N’ Country, Carrollwood, and Citrus Park
Does PIP Insurance Apply to All Car Accidents in Florida?
PIP insurance applies to all car accidents with only very limited exceptions. If you were injured in a car accident in Town ‘N’ Country, Carrollwood, or Citrus Park and you have PIP, our car wreck lawyers can most likely help you seek payment under your policy.
Can a Lawyer Help Me Seek Compensation Outside of PIP?
Florida law allows car accident victims to seek compensation outside of PIP if: (i) someone else (i.e., the other driver) was at fault in the accident; and
, (ii) the victim suffered a “significant” or “permanent” injury in the crash. Our lawyers can determine if you have a claim outside of PIP; and, if so, they can fight to recover compensation on your behalf.
How Does Contingency Fee Representation Work in Car Accident Cases?
With contingency fee representation, you only pay if you win. Your attorney’s legal fees are calculated as a percentage of your settlement or verdict, and your law firm will recoup the costs of pursuing your claim from your award as well.
When Should I Contact a Town ‘N’ Country Car Accident Lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in a collision, you should contact a Town ‘N’ Country car accident lawyer right away. We are available seven days a week, and you can contact us 24 hours a day for a free consultation.
Talk to a Town ‘N’ Country Car Accident Lawyer for Free 24/7
Injured in a car accident in Town ‘N’ Country, Carrollwood, or Citrus Park? We can use our experience to help you recover. To get started with a free, no-obligation consultation, call (800) 538-4878 or contact us online now.
Reviews from Our Town ‘N’ Country Carrollwood/Citrus Park Auto Accident Clients
Example Case Results for Real Tampa Car Accident Clients
When it comes right down to it, the most important trait of the car accident lawyer that you hire is their ability to deliver you a favorable settlement or jury verdict. Below are a few examples of our results for Tampa auto accident injury clients.
Past results do not guarantee a similar outcome in your case.
Town ‘N’ Country, FL Case Types
We have significant connections to the northwest Tampa suburbs. Many of our clients are residents of Hillsborough County, FL. The highly-experienced Town ‘N’ Country personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Personal injury lawyers in Town ‘N’ Country
- Car accident lawyers in Town ‘N’ Country
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Town ‘N’ Country
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Fosamax bisphosphonates lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
Service Area for Car Wreck Attorneys Near You
- Tampa, FL car accident lawyers
- Brandon, FL car accident lawyers
- Clearwater, FL car accident lawyers
- Lakeland, FL car accident lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL car accident lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL car accident lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL car accident lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL car accident lawyers
- Sarasota, FL car accident lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL car accident lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL car accident lawyers
- …and more (see all our office locations here)