Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys Serving Wesley Chapel Florida
Wesley Chapel Car Accident Lawyer Near You
It’s stressful to cope with defense lawyers and insurance companies when you’ve been hurt in an accident that was someone else’s fault. Whether it was a car crash or you slipped on a wet floor in your office bathroom, you shouldn’t have to pay your own medical bills, cover the repairs on your wrecked vehicle, or lose income. The personal injury lawyers and entire legal team at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk may be able to help you get compensation for your injuries. We’ll deal with the defense lawyers and insurance companies, while you work on recovering from your injuries.
Why Abrahamson & Uiterwyk As Your Wesley Chapel, FL Car Accident Attorneys?
We’re experienced. We’re professional. People take us seriously. We’ve been serving Wesley Chapel and Pasco County, FL since 1988.
How Can an Accident Lawyer Help You?
Insurance companies and defense teams may have no intention of giving you any money or consideration unless they’re pushed by someone who forces them to listen. An experienced personal injury law firm may be able to help. You’ll want a legal team that is professional, experienced, and compassionate.
Is Time On Your Side?
Consult with your Wesley Chapel personal injury lawyer at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk to find out how your Statute of Limitations will play a part in submitting your claim.
Want a Guarantee?
You only pay our legal fees and costs if we win or settle your case.
Call 1-800-538-4878 or use our online live chat to make an appointment with Abrahamson & Uiterwyk. We’ll assess your case for free.
|Initial Settlement Offer||Final Result|
The A&U Difference
6 Signs You Should Talk to a Car Accident Attorney Near You
Contacting an auto wreck attorney near Wesley Chapel to determine whether you have a case is always a good idea. If you’re on the fence about setting up meetings with an injury attorney in your area, here are seven signs that you need to talk to one now.
1. You Suffered Severe Injuries
The more severe your injuries are after a car accident, the more complicated your case will be to resolve. You want an experienced attorney near you who can help you pursue the maximum amount of compensation possible.
2. The Insurance Company Denied Liability for Your Claim
If the other party’s insurance company refuses to accept liability in your auto accident, you may need to file a lawsuit.
3. You Are Permanently Disabled From It
Because of the traumatic nature of car accidents, very often the injuries sustained can involve future medical treatment and/or permanent injuries. These types of cases need to be handled by an expert injury lawyer in Wesley Chapel.
4. A Loved One Died Due to Someone Else’s Negligence
When an immediate family member dies from injuries sustained in an auto accident you may have the legal right to bring a wrongful death claim.
5. Your Claim Has Been Pending for Months and Could Be Nearing the Statute of Limitations
The statute of limitations is typically two years from the time of the accident. If you fail to file within the allotted time, your claim could be barred for good. Make sure your personal injury lawyer has a good understanding of the timeframe.
6. There Are Multiple at-Fault Parties
In the case of some car accidents, there could be multiple at-fault parties are involved, such as if you have been hit by a commercial truck the driver and the company could both be liable. This means dealing with various insurance companies and injury lawyers. You need an expert on your side who can protect your rights and fight for you.
Get A Free Case Evaluation
Our Tampa Law Office Near Wesley Chapel
Contact Our Experienced Car Accident Attorneys Near Wesley Chapel, FL Today
The Abrahamson & Uiterwyk team has been proudly helping the community of Wesley Chapel, FL For over three decades. Our personal injury law firm has taken great pride in protecting the rights of Wesley Chapel residents and their surrounding communities. We are aggressive in making sure that the residents of Wesley Chapel are fairly represented when they’ve been hurt in a car accident or any related personal injury. Call today for your free case consultation: (866) 330-7388
Real Reviews for Our Car Accident Law Office
“After experiencing a car accident (collision from behind while stopped at a red light) and the injuries that came along with it, A&U attorneys and staff were the consummate professionals in handling all of the legal steps involved with dealing with the other attorneys and arranged the physical rehabilitation process. Their professional and caring approach was greatly appreciated during a trying time. My heartfelt Thank you to A&U.” -Mark W.
Wesley Chapel, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Wesley Chapel, FL personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Fosamax bisphosphonates lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers