Florida Personal Injury Law Firm: Serving the injured throughout Florida
Choose a firm with experienced and caring lawyers:
- We serve clients throughout the state of Florida.
- Our attorneys have represented over 15,000 people injured as a result of someone else’s negligence.
- We charge no fees or costs unless we win.
- We will come to your home, office or hospital room.
- Abrahamson & Uiterwyk is proud of its “AV” rating, the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a national law firm rating system. The “A” signifies that the firm’s legal ability is “very high to preeminent.” The “V” denotes that our firm observes “very high” ethical standards.
- Experienced trial attorneys: Other law firms hire us for their cases.
Call 24/7 for your free case evaluation: 1-800-753-5203
2639 McCormick Drive – Clearwater, Florida 33759
Voice: 727-725-9411 – Fax: 727-797-0407
Principal Office: Tampa, Florida
900 W. Platt Street – Tampa, Florida 33606
Satellite Office: St. Petersburg
111 2nd Ave NE Suite #919 St. Petersburg FL 33701
Satellite Office: New Port Richey
7630 Massachusetts Ave New Port Richey FL 34653
Serving all of Central, FL from coast to coast.
Toll Free All Offices: 800-538-HURT (4878)
We are also available for consultation by appointment at the following locations:
All Citrus County (Inverness, Crystal River, etc.)
All Hernando County (Brooksville, Spring Hill, etc.)
All Pinellas County (Clearwater, St Petersburg, etc.)
All Central Florida (Including Orlando)
All Pasco County (New Port Richey, etc.)
All Hillsborough County (Tampa, Brandon, etc.)
All Sarasota County & All Manatee County
Proudly serving the following areas:
Bartow, Brandon, Brooksville, Clearwater, Crystal River, Dade City, Hudson, Homosassa, Inverness, Lakeland, Largo, Lutz, Orlando, Oldsmar, New Port Richey, Plant City, Palm Harbor, Port Richey, Riverview, Ruskin, Sarasota, Sebring, Spring Hill, St Pete, Tampa, Tarpon Springs, Wesley Chapel, Winter Haven, Zephyrhills