Hudson’s Trusted Car Accident & Personal Injury Attorneys – Ready to Fight for You
Have you recently experienced a car accident resulting in injury, possibly due to someone else’s negligence?
The highly experienced Naples car accident lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk will fight the insurance companies on your behalf.
Once we take on your case, you can breathe easier knowing we’ve been in this field for three decades. With over a century of combined practice experience, our top auto accident attorneys team is committed to navigating your legal challenges while you focus on your recovery.
Why Choose Hudson’s Car Accident Lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk?
Our dedicated team of aggressive lawyers and legal staff is committed to pursuing personal injury claims for car accident victims in Hudson and the surrounding Pasco County area. We strive to secure maximum settlements for their accident-related losses.
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we’re proud of our achievements, including a “Best Law Firm” rating from U.S. News and World Report, the highest “AV” rating on Martindale-Hubbell. The “A” signifies that the firm’s legal ability is “very high to preeminent,” and the “V” denotes that our firm observes “very high” ethical standards. Additionally, we have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau, reflecting our commitment to excellence and integrity.
We are so confident in our ability to seek a fair settlement in your car accident case that we offer this guarantee:
If we take your case, you will owe us nothing until and unless we win. If we lose, your total expenses will be zero, meaning no fees or costs unless we win.
When a car accident happens, normally happy lives can be instantly transformed into a nightmare of pain, shock, confusion, and financial pressure. The challenges of handling mounting medical bills when it’s too painful to even get out of bed – let alone work – can quickly turn into an insurmountable challenge.
The stonewalling you get from insurance companies and culpable parties can add to these difficulties until it is enough to overwhelm you.
Our pledge to you.
- We Fight Hard for Car Accident Victims. At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we are passionate about what we do. We care about helping our clients recover, and we do everything we can to make sure our clients receive the compensation they deserve.
- We Deliver Results for Our Clients. We have helped thousands of clients recover hundreds of millions of dollars in financial compensation. Our Hudson car wreck lawyers fight the insurance companies for our clients—negotiating aggressively and going to trial when necessary.
- Zero Out-of-Pocket Fees or Costs. When you choose our firm, you won’t pay anything out of pocket. We will never send you a monthly legal bill, and we only get paid if we help you recover just compensation as a result of your car accident.
- We Are Here for You 24/7. As our client, you can get in touch with us 24/7. We will respond to your calls, texts, and emails promptly, and we will never leave you waiting and wondering what is going on with your case.
- We Have a Proven Track Record of Winning. We have been ranked a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News and World Report, and we have an A+ rating with the BBB. We truly have your best interests in mind, and you can feel confident knowing that you have decades of legal experience on your side.
Actual Injury Cases We Have Helped Our Clients With
Here’s What Clients Have to Say About Our Hudson’s Car Accident Attorneys
What Our Clients Say About Us On Google:
What Our Clients Say About Us On Google:
Recent Car Accident Settlements – the Winning Difference
|Initial Settlement Offer
|The A&U Difference
Directions To Our New Port Richey Office Near Hudson
7663 Cita Ln Suite 102,
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Available 24/7 Legal Support
What Should You Do if You Have a Car Accident Near Hudson?
- Stop immediately & move off to the side of the road or shoulder if available.
- Then call 911 right away if anyone involved is injured.
- Now call the police, you should attempt to notify the police of an auto accident.
- Write down names, addresses, telephone numbers, and driver’s license numbers from all drivers involved.
- Obtain license plate number(s) and vehicle identification numbers whenever possible. It is highly recommended that you ask to see driver’s license(s) and vehicle registration(s) of the parties involved to verify that the information is accurate.
- Obtain names, addresses, and telephone numbers of all passengers and any witnesses at the scene.
- Take pictures of the damage, and the scene of the accident (traffic lights, signs, visual obstacles).
- If you are unable to locate the owner of a damaged car or property damaged in the wreck, leave a note with the names and addresses of the driver(s) and owner(s) of the cars invloved.
- Notify your insurance agent and/or your insurance company immediately.
- You must report the accident to the Department of Motor Vehicles within 10 days if anyone was injured or the vehicle damages exceed $750.00. Failure to notify the DMV may result in the suspension of your driver’s license.
If you get in a car accident and are unfortunate enough to get injured, several scenarios are possible.
- You could have a claim under the other driver’s auto insurance policy.
- You could have a claim against a third party.
Or, you could have some combination of the above.
When you contact the highly experienced team of Hudson car accident lawyers, we will conduct a comprehensive investigation to help determine the cause of your automobile accident. We will also begin working diligently to make sure we have the information we need to prove your current and future losses. Depending on what these efforts uncover, we will then pursue one or more of the following claims on your behalf.
Our auto accident injury attorneys are ready to help.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims Near Hudson
A representative from your insurance company will contact you for detailed information regarding the auto accident you were involved in and will ask you for a written or recorded statement. During their investigation, other drivers and witnesses involved could be contacted. If you paid for medical expenses as a result of your accident or filed an uninsured motorist claim, you must provide documentation of your injuries, medical expenses, any lost wages, and any other monetary losses you’ve experienced.
In some cases it could take up to 15 days for a claim representative to contact you after you report the loss and/or damage. If you don’t hear from your claim representative, call your agent or insurance company. If they are not responsive, or you believe there is an unreasonable delay in settling your claim, contact the Florida Department of Insurance.
Your insurance company will send an insurance adjuster or appraiser to inspect the damaged vehicle(s). The adjuster or appraiser then writes an estimate based on the initial inspection. If further damage is found during the repair process, the repair shop will contact the insurance company to get approval for the additional cost of repairs they are recommending. The insurance company may choose to send out an adjuster to re-inspect the additional damages. If there is only minor damage your insurance company may ask you to obtain competitive estimates of the recommended repair work. It is your responsibility to sign and authorize the shop to repair your vehicle once you are satisfied with the final estimate and repair facility.
Generally, insurance companies will pay the lesser of the following:
- The amount necessary to repair the vehicle or
- The actual cash value (ACV) of the vehicle.
Read your policy to determine what exactly is covered. Be mindful of any exclusions and limitations to your policy. For example, there is usually no or limited coverage for enhanced aftermarket stereo equipment, telephones, or tires and wheels unless it is original equipment installed by the automobile manufacturer (OEM). Additional coverage is usually available for such installed equipment at an additional charge.
Actual Cash Value – Unless otherwise defined in the policy, Actual Cash Value (“ACV”) represents the actual dollar value of the damaged item in its depreciated, but not damaged, condition.
Most standard auto insurance policies contain an appraisal provision. These provisions may be helpful in the event there is a dispute regarding the amount being offered by your insurance company on a total loss settlement of your vehicle. Read your policy to see if your policy contains an appraisal provision. When you and your insurance company cannot agree on the amount of damage, either party may invoke the appraisal clause found in most insurance policies.
Section 627.7401, Florida Statutes, states your insurance company must provide you with a notice of your rights when you file a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claim. This notice will include items such as a list of your PIP benefits, exclusions, limitations, and payment timeline requirements. Your insurance company must pay you or the service provider within 30 days upon receipt of proper written notification of the PIP loss amount. If not, you or your provider should be entitled to interest on the amount of the claim until you receive payment.
Florida’s no-fault insurance system can be difficult to navigate, and there could be a lot of money at stake if the accident caused serious bodily injury or property damage. Having an experienced car accident attorney argue on your behalf can be the difference between fair, just compensation, or a complete loss.
You should check with your claim representative agent or insurance company prior to renting a vehicle to determine if your auto coverage will extend to the rental vehicle. The kind of vehicle you rent, how it will be used, where it will be driven and the limits of your own coverage are all factors that determine if coverage will extend from your personal auto policy to the rental vehicle.
Personal injury law includes as many different types of practice areas as there are types of accidents and injuries. Following are some of the main categories:
Car Accidents: Unfortunately, Florida’s roads kill more people than any other state outside of Texas and California, with many times as many people seriously injured. More than a quarter of these deaths can be attributed to DUI. When an accident happens, with or without a DUI, we can help you seek the compensation you deserve.
Truck Accidents: The same accident that would qualify as a fender-bender with a compact car can result in serious injury or death when the other vehicle is an 18-wheeler truck. Truck accidents are often the result of a violation by the driver of one of the many regulations that govern the trucking industry.
Motorcycle Accidents: Only pedestrians and bicyclists are more vulnerable on the road than motorcyclists – in fact, motorcyclists are arguably more vulnerable than bicyclists because of the higher speeds at which motorcycles travel. A very high percentage of these accidents are the result of a failure by an automobile driver to even notice motorcyclists.
We also handle the following types of cases:
Contact Our Winning Car Accident Attorneys Near Hudson, Florida
Hudson, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Citrus County, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Holiday, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- North Port, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Safety Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Seminole, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Sumter County, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!