Florida Workplace Injury Lawyers
“Workers have certain rights of compensation…these rights can be limited…we find that the injured workers commonly have ‘third party’ claims with greater rights of compensation…”
Experience a Work Injury in Florida? Don’t Settle for Less Than You Deserve
Work injuries are a very common occurrence. According to OSHA, there were 4,764 workplace fatalities in 2020 alone.
Workers’ compensation is in place for your protection, but it is no guarantee that you will be adequately compensated.
If you’re reading this now, in the wake of an on-the-job injury, you’re probably concerned with your financial well-being. Permanent injuries are rarely compensated as they should be and even short-term impairments can be devastating for your family.
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk has spent the last 30 years aggressively fighting for our clients. You probably want an experienced fighter in your corner if you decide to seek compensation for your injuries.
Reasons to Choose Our Workplace Accident Lawyers
Our No Fee Promise
We make it easy for you. You incur absolutely No Fees or Costs unless you win. Period. No exceptions.
Our workplace injury lawyers have represented over 20,000 injured as a result of someone else’s negligence.
30+ Years Experience
For over 30 years our firm has been protecting the rights of injured victims throughout Florida.
Experienced Injury Law Team
Our injury law team consists of 10 attorneys and 40 legal staff experienced in protecting the rights of injured victims.
Aggressive & Prompt
We represent injured victims, not insurance companies. We push insurance companies to settle legitimate claims quickly and fairly through “prompt and aggressive representation” of our clients.
Highest Rating: Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
Our law firm is proud of its “AV” rating, the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a national law firm rating system. The “A” signifies that the firm’s legal ability is “very high to preeminent.” The “V” denotes that our firm observes “very high” ethical standards.
Better Business Bureau
Our firm is an accredited business of the Better Business Bureau.
Jury Verdicts/Trial Attorneys
Other law firms frequently hire our trial attorneys for their litigation cases.
It is not necessary for you to come to our offices. We will come to your home, office, or any place that you prefer.
Free, Immediate, No Obligation
Telephone Case Evaluation available.
How Can a Work Injury Attorney Help You?
Thanks to legislation mandating workers’ compensation, getting covered for injuries sustained at work should be a relatively straightforward process. Unfortunately, the companies responsible for funding your compensation may do everything in their power to minimize the amount that arrives in your pocket. There may be barriers to you getting the compensation you deserve.
- These companies are experts at misappropriating liability and weaseling out of giving the money you deserve.
- Workers’ compensation is designed to mandate payment for your immediate medical concerns rather than provide for your long-term well-being.
- If you have sustained a permanent disability from your workplace injury, the amounts provided from your workers’ comp may fall woefully short of your lifelong income loss.
Fortunately, there is a silver lining. Our workplace injury attorneys have worked with over 20,000 injury victims. We understand what you’re going through.
We offer a 100% FREE consultation for the sole purpose of helping you determine the next best step for your financial well-being. Call us today!
There May Be a Liable Third Party for Your Work Injury
Injuries in the workplace can still be viewed legally from the standpoint of any other injury. In addition to the amounts you are owed from workers’ comp, you may be due additional compensation from the negligence and/or liability of third parties.
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, third-party liability is our focus. We aggressively pursue every liable party, leveraging our 30 years of experience. Take a look at our case results in the sidebar to see how we have helped some of our clients.
Work Injury Cases: We Don’t Get Paid for Costs or Fees Unless You Win
If you have been injured, the last thing you need on your mind is to question whether or not to gamble your moderate workers’ comp package on pursuing the full compensation you actually need. Abrahamson & Uiterwyk believes you deserve adequate compensation and we don’t think we should get paid for any costs or fees unless we win.
Our Florida work injury attorneys operate on a contingency basis, so you don’t pay for any legal costs or fees unless we win or settle your case. Call now for your free consultation at 1-866-902-9844!
Because of the fact that cases involving workers’ compensation injuries may be highly complex and exceedingly specific, our law firm commonly works with other law firms that have considerable experience in each particular case type. Thus, we may be referring these types of cases to a separate firm, with whom we typically associate and work on a co-counsel basis.
Florida Injury Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida