Have You Had a Life-changing Accident Caused by Someone Else?
It can be difficult to cope with the repercussions of an accident on a daily basis. The pain, the bills, the loss of income, and the disruption to your life can be overwhelming and stressful.
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk can fight for your rights to compensation, reducing your stress levels so you can concentrate on getting better. We’ve been handling personal injury cases throughout Florida for more than 30 years.
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Slip / Trip and Fall Accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Universal Studios Accidents
Speak to an Injury Attorney Immediately
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in Orlando, the personal injury lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk are ready to listen to the details of your case – without a fee or any obligation – and explain to you your best path forward. Let’s discuss your case: 866-201-8701
Prefer to communicate online? Simply complete the short form below and a member of our staff will follow up with you quickly.
Actual Cases We Have Helped Injury Clients With
Do You Need an Injury Lawyer Serving Orlando?
As the county seat of Orange County, it’s important for an Orlando personal injury attorney to be familiar with the nuances of the local court system so that case information and motions are properly filed.
It’s also critical that anyone taking on a personal injury case against an insurance company and defense lawyers is knowledgeable about Orlando and Florida law. If you’re not sure whether your case is worth pursuing or if you may need legal counsel, call the offices of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk to set up a no-obligation consultation.
Choosing an Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer
Your Orlando Personal Injury Attorney should be well-versed in the personal injury laws for Orlando, Orange County, and Florida.
There are certain types of cases in Orlando that have a limited amount of time for plaintiffs to file a lawsuit. Don’t take too much time playing the waiting game with insurance companies. It could work against you.
We work on a contingency. That means you do not get a bill from us for any costs or fees if we don’t win.
Interstate 4 – Which Runs Though Orlando – is One of the Most Dangerous Roads in the US
According to 2017 data put out by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, I-4 is the most dangerous road in the country. This 132-mile interstate connects Tampa, Orlando, and Daytona Beach.
Between 2011 and 2015, there were 165 fatalities on I-4, which is around 1.25 deaths per mile of road. Fatalities also continue to rise on I-4, with more than 79 crashes occurring on the interstate between 2015 and 2017.
The most dangerous parts of I-4 are these sections:
- Plant City, and
Orlando tops the list as the most dangerous part of I-4, with 19 deaths occurring in the city alone.
However, I-4 is not the only dangerous road in Florida. State Road 192, which connects Four Corners to Indialantic, ranks as the third most dangerous highway. I-95 also makes the list, with around 0.73 deaths per mile of road.
If you sustain injuries in an accident on I-4, especially around Orlando, discuss your options with an experienced Orlando car accident attorney.
Crash Statistics in Orlando / Orange County FL
According to Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, there were more than 400,000 crashes in the state of Florida. Almost 32,000, or around 8%, of these accidents occurred in Orange County and Orlando.
Almost half of the crashes in Orange County resulted in injuries or fatalities. A majority of the accidents happened between cars, but pedestrian, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents made up nearly 2,000 of the total accidents.
Orange County also had a high amount of hit-and-run crashes. About 1 in 4 accidents that occurred in Orange County were hit-and-runs.
Since negligence plays a large part in the accidents that occur in Orlando and Orange County, it is essential to have an experienced Orlando personal injury attorney on your side.
How to Get Your Orlando Police Department Accident Report
To get your Orlando Police accident report, you can order an online copy or visit the Orlando Police Department in-person. On the website, you can request a copy of your crash report through LexisNexis. Keep in mind that you will need your case number, date of the accident, driver name(s), and payment to receive your Orlando Police accident report.
Most reports show up in the database within 3 to 5 business days of the accident. If you cannot find your Orlando Police accident report in the database, you can contact the Records Department by emailing [email protected].
You can also pick up your Orlando Police accident report at the following address:
Orlando Police Department
- 1250 West South Street
- Orlando, FL 32805
- Phone: 407-246-2406
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Get Directions
Reports for minor accidents are free through the LexisNexis system. However, Orlando Police accident reports for more serious crashes cost $10 per copy. After submitting payment through the LexisNexis system, you will immediately have access to the accident report.
Reviews From Our Accident Clients
Orlando, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
Areas Across Florida Where We Help Injured Clients
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Citrus County, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Sumter County, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!