Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Petersburg Near You
How a St. Petersburg Personal Injury Attorney Can Help With Your Case
Have you suffered a personal injury due to the negligence or reckless actions of another party? Abrahamson & Uiterwyk is among the longest-standing personal injury law firms in Pinellas County. Our tenacious injury attorneys have been committed to passionately serving the injured in St. Petersburg, FL since we opened our doors over 30 years ago.
- Our St. Petersburg, Florida injury lawyers have earned dozens positive of Google reviews.
- We’ve achieved an A+ Rating with the BBB.
- We’ve achieved a “Best Law Firm” rating by U.S. News and World Report.
- We’ve achieved an “AV Preeminent” Rating with Martindale-Hubbell.
- To best serve our clients we have chosen to focus our practice exclusively on personal injury law.
- We never charge an up-front fee. We always offer free case reviews, and we only take a fee if we recover money for you.
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, our experienced personal injury attorneys in St. Petersburg, FL can help whether you have been a victim injured in a car collision, motorcycle wreck, slip and fall in St Pete, or other types of personal injury incidents. Our experienced team of injury lawyers, investigators and paralegals have the experience, compassion, and dedication to help you through this stressful time and fight to get the compensation you deserve.
Ready to get started on the road to recovery? Contact our law firm anytime for an immediate case review with a Florida personal injury lawyer.
Directions & Contact Info for Our St. Petersburg Law Office
1211 1st Ave N #209
St. Petersburg FL 33705
Client Reviews for St. Petersburg Car Accident & Injury Lawyers
What Our Clients Say:
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Injury Lawyers Often Get Injured Victims Significantly More Compensation
Being aggressive, persistent, and committed in our fight for our St Petersburg clients’ rights has gained the personal injury lawyers of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk a reputation for success, both with clients and insurance companies. We see firsthand how insurance companies treat injured victims like you. That is why we are tough on insurance companies. It is our job to fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve. Here are some of our St. Petersburg, Florida “client success stories” with the insurance company’s starting offer, as well as the final case result that we obtained for our injured St Petersburg clients.
|Initial Settlement Offer
|The A&U Difference
Not quite ready to schedule your free personal injury case review with an experienced St. Petersburg attorney in your area? No problem. This page has lots of useful information that will help you take the proper steps from here. Once you’re ready to talk, our St. Petersburg personal injury lawyers will be ready and waiting.
St Petersburg Injury Victims We Have Helped
Samples St. Petersburg Personal Injury Client Results
$799,000 / WRONGFUL DEATH / PINELLAS COUNTY, FL
47-year-old male was killed when the defendant driver crossed a paved median in front of him. The 47-year-old male was driving his motorcycle and died at the scene of the collision. This settlement amount reflects the total available insurance.
$780,000 / MARITIME / BOATING COLLISION / PINELLAS COUNTY, FL
Client slipped and fell on the gangway leading to a boat.
$689,000 / PREMISES LIABILITY / PINELLAS COUNTY, FL
Client sustained a back injury when he slipped and fell at Wal-Mart.
$550,000 / MOTOR VEHICLE / PINELLAS COUNTY, FL
Plaintiff suffered severe injuries as a result of being rear-ended by Defendant who failed to observe the stopped traffic in front of Plaintiff.
Most Popular Car Insurance Companies in St. Petersburg, FL
As a resident of St. Petersburg, FL, you know that finding the right car insurance company can be a daunting task. With so many options available, it can be tough to know where to start. Ratings can be a good place to start your research. Here are the top three insurance companies in St. Petersburg, Florida -according to the WalletHub website:
- Direct Auto Insurance – Specializing in high-risk drivers, Direct Auto is based in Nashville, TN and offers insurance in 14-states. They are rated 4/5 stars based on 1,800+ reviews in St. Petersburg.
- Esurance – As a subsidiary of Allstate, Esurance specializes in building policies in nearly every state in the US. They have a rating of 3.5/5 stars based on 1,600+ reviews.
- Amica Insurance – Amica is one of the oldest insurance companies in the United States, offering policies in all states except Hawaii. They have a rating of 3.5/5 stars based on 950+ reviews.
Before accepting any settlement or signing any paperwork after a car accident, it’s crucial to consult with an experienced car accident attorney in St. Petersburg, regardless of your insurance company. Insurance companies are known for offering lowball settlements initially, no matter their reputation. Let our team at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk protect your rights and help you secure the compensation you deserve.
Average Wait Times At The Pinellas County Courthouse
When you hire Abrahamson & Uiterwyk as your attorneys, we handle everything from drafting motions to filing paperwork at the Pinellas County Courthouse at the St. Petersburg branch located at 545 First Ave N Room 153, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
Waiting times at the courthouse can be lengthy, often requiring you to take full days off work to file your papers and move your case forward. Our team steps in so you can avoid having to deal with the court directly yourself. For an idea of waiting times at the Pinellas County Courthouse – St. Petersburg branch, please visit the Pinellas County Clerk & Recorder website.
St. Petersburg Driving Safety Tips
Most driving tickets or accidents are caused by people rushing to make an appointment or get home from work. This can lead to speeding, distracted driving, and other dangerous behaviors. Here are a few tips to help you avoid getting into a car accident in St. Petersburg, FL:
- Be aware of the traffic conditions. Check for road closures and traffic jams before you leave. This will help you avoid getting stuck in traffic and feeling the need to rush to make up for lost time. You can use traffic apps or websites to check for road closures and traffic conditions before you start your trip. To know what roads are closed in St. Petersburg due to work or maintenance, visit the City of St. Petersburg website.
- Be patient and allow extra time for your trip. This is especially important if you’re driving during rush hour or on weekends. Rushing to get somewhere will only increase your chances of getting into an accident.
- Avoid distractions while driving. Distracted driving is a major cause of accidents, and it can also lead to speeding. Put your phone away, avoid eating or drinking while driving, and focus on the road ahead.
- Be aware of other drivers and use your turn signals. Always use your turn signals well in advance of making a turn or changing lanes. This will help other drivers anticipate your actions and avoid accidents.
- Drive defensively. This means being aware of your surroundings and anticipating the actions of other drivers. Be prepared to stop suddenly if necessary.
- Obey the speed limit. Speeding is a major cause of car accidents.
More Client Reviews for Our St. Petersburg Personal Injury Office
St. Petersburg, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
Serving Injured Victims Throughout Florida
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Citrus County, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Holiday, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- North Port, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Safety Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Seminole, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Sumter County, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!
The Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Attorneys and Injury Law Team
“A system of hiring an attorney on an hourly basis rewards inefficiency, creates delays and commonly creates negative issues between the lawyer and the client. Representing clients on a contingency basis in which the law firm earns a percentage of the settlement, however, is much more rewarding for the client and the injury attorneys.”
Client Services Manager
Kelly Anne Kelly
As a Client Services Manager, Kelly’s focus is to enhance client satisfaction by continuously looking for ways to fulfill clients’ needs and concerns.