Florida Insurance Claim Attorney Near You
“Issues relating to the existence of insurance coverage, the types of insurance coverage, the amounts of coverage, and coverage defenses claimed by insurance companies are complex…get experienced representation…” Erik G. Abrahamson, Handling Insurance Claims for Over 30 Years
Let Us Work to Get You the Compensation You Deserve
Insurance disputes after accidents are filled with a plethora of gray areas and loopholes. Insurance companies are experts at minimizing the compensation they award policyholders and third-party claimants alike.
If you have been involved in an accident and now find yourself in an insurance dispute, you are not alone.
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk has spent 30 years working with over 20,000 injury and accident victims.
Our experienced insurance claim attorneys have handled every type of insurance company and policy imaginable as part of our 25+ areas of practice. We understand the intricacies of the legal system and the tactics used by insurance companies to minimize your compensation.
Reasons to Choose Us
Our No Fee Promise
We make it easy for you. You incur absolutely No Fees or Costs unless you win. Period. No exceptions.
Our firm has represented over 20,000 injured as a result of someone else’s negligence.
30+ Years Experience
For over 30 years our firm has been protecting the rights of injured victims throughout Florida.
Experienced Injury Law Team
Our injury law team consists of 10 attorneys and 40 legal staff experienced in protecting the rights of injured victims.
Aggressive & Prompt
We represent injured victims, not insurance companies. We push insurance companies to settle legitimate claims quickly and fairly through “prompt and aggressive representation” of our clients.
Highest Rating: Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
Our law firm is proud of its “AV” rating, the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a national law firm rating system. The “A” signifies that the firm’s legal ability is “very high to preeminent.” The “V” denotes that our firm observes “very high” ethical standards.
Better Business Bureau
Our firm is an accredited business of the Better Business Bureau.
Jury Verdicts/Trial Attorneys
Other law firms frequently hire our trial attorneys for their litigation cases.
It is not necessary for you to come to our offices. We will come to your home, office or any place that you prefer.
Free, Immediate, No Obligation
Telephone Case Evaluation available.
Why You May Need a Lawyer for Your Insurance Dispute
There is nothing worse than being involved in an accident and then when it is time to receive your much needed insurance settlement to replace destroyed property like your vehicle, or to help pay for medical bills that have accrued because of injuries sustained in your accident, your insurance company lowballs you and provides a subpar settlement check. When this happens it is important not to accept their low offer but to open an insurance dispute. Many people just want to get their lives back on track and to put an accident behind them. Insurance companies know this and try to take advantage of people looking for money quickly. Tackling an insurance dispute can be confusing and complicated if you do not have the experience or time:
- Insurance companies have vast resources and extensive experience.
- They know the ins and outs of the legal system, the loopholes to exploit, and the gray areas to maneuver in.
- Many companies deal with thousands of claims per day and every payout is calculated to protect their bottom line.
The insurance company seeks to minimize your compensation therefore; there is a very good chance you may receive less than you deserve.
This system is built on the assumption that you won’t take action. There is a strong possibility—depending on your case—that you may be eligible for greater compensation if you have legal representation. You may not, however, have the resources to do it on your own. In the event of an insurance dispute, you need a fighter… an experienced insurance lawyer… in your corner.
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk exists so that victims like you may be fully compensated. We offer a 100% FREE consultation to help you determine the best course of action when your insurance company is giving you the runaround. Call today to schedule an appointment at 1-866-496-1875!
What About Legal Fees? Is It Even Worth the Effort to Hire an Attorney for Insurance Issues?
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk feel that everyone should have the best opportunity to acquire full compensation, regardless of financial position. This is why we offer our expert legal services to all clients in Florida on a contingency basis: if we don’t win, you don’t pay any legal costs or fees.
Every case is different, which is why our initial consultation is so important. We may be able to help you determine the best course of action moving forward for your financial future, even if that isn’t taking legal action.
Whatever you do, don’t wait. You have a limited time to take legal action in an insurance dispute. You may deserve to be fully compensated. Call us right now at 1-866-496-1875!
Insurance Companies Our Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Can Assist You With
There are a number of car insurance companies that operate in Florida and throughout the United States. No matter who your insurance policy is with we can help you when you need to open an insurance dispute claim. These are just some of the insurance companies that we have dealt with in the past:
If you don’t see your insurance company in the above list don’t worry, our team of Florida insurance dispute lawyers can still help. Contact our office today to discuss your case with an attorney for insurance issues.
Insurance Dispute Case Settlement Example
Our client was a 22-year-old administrative assistant at the time of this tragic accident. As she was headed down 22nd street in Tampa, the defendant negligently drove through the stop sign at the Selmon Expressway exit ramp violating our client’s right of way and causing a severe “T-bone” collision.
Our client was taken to the hospital where it was quickly determined that she had suffered a severe fracture of her left wrist with obvious deformity. This injury required immediate surgery in the form of an open reduction and internal fixation procedure. Due to the extensiveness of the fracture, she also sustained nerve damage and required considerable physical therapy and rehabilitation after her surgery. Finally, she was left with an obvious scar as a result of her injury.
The defendant had an insurance policy with a maximum payout of $250,000.00. Despite the severity of our client’s injury, the insurance company offered only $100,000.00 in response to our demand for the policy limits. We immediately rejected this paltry offer and continued to insist that the company pay our client the maximum amount. Ultimately, the insurance company agreed to pay its $250,000.00 limit. We were also able to negotiate our client’s medical expenses to a much lower amount which enabled her to recover even more compensation. She was delighted with the result, and we were happy we were able to achieve it for her.
Contact an Experienced Insurance Dispute Lawyer Near You Today
To learn more about your rights after dealing with a car insurance dispute after an accident in Florida, contact our Florida insurance dispute lawyers for a free, no-obligation consultation. Call our Tampa, FL law offices at (866) 496-1875, chat live with a representative, or tell us what happened online. We are available 24/7.
See What Our Clients Have to Say About Us
What Our Clients Say About Us On Google:
Florida Injury Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Citrus County, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Sumter County, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!