Florida Personal Injury Settlement Amount Examples
Our clients deserve the best representation we can offer as we work to gain favorable settlements in each case we take on. Our track record can be seen in the settlements we obtain for each and every client and their family.
We are here to help. Our team of aggressive personal injury lawyers in Florida are here to fight for you. If you need assistance obtaining a settlement after an accident, please review our settlement examples below – all taken from our case files over the years.
As always – if you have questions – please don’t hesitate to reach out and contact us at (866) 496-1875 today.
Typical Car Accident Settlement Amount Examples in FL
- Recent Florida Car Accident Settlements
- Rear-End Collision Settlements in Florida/
- Settlement Examples for Permanent Injury After A Florida Car Accident
- Florida Car Accident Passenger Settlements
- Settlement Examples for Head On Collision Accidents in Florida
- Settlements for Physical Therapy After A Car Accident in Florida
- Settlement Examples for Chiropractor Treatment After Car Accident in Florida
- Settlement Examples For Sciatica Treatment After Florida Car Accident
- Spondylolisthesis Treatment Settlement After A Car Accident in Florida
- Degenerative Disc Disease Settlement Examples Post Car Accident in Florida
- Florida Case Settlement Examples for Rotator Cuff Injury After A Car Accident
- Post Concussion Syndrome Settlement After A Florida Car Accident
- Settlement for Bulging Disc Treatment After Florida Car Accident
- Car Accident Settlement Broken Rib Treatment Settlement in Florida
Slip & Fall Case Settlement Amounts in Florida
Other Accident Type Settlements in Florida
- Average Motorcycle Settlement Examples in Florida
- Florida Cyclist/Bicycle vs Car Accident Settlement
- UPS Driver Accident Settlements
- Florida Dog Bite Settlement Amounts
- Drunk Driver Accident Settlement Amounts in Florida
- Florida Loss Of Consortium (Family Member Death/Injury) Accident Settlement
- Florida Commercial Truck/18-Wheeler Accident Settlements
- Wongful Death Settlements in Florida
- Florida Wrongful Death via Medical Malpractice Settlement Examples
Florida Insurance Company Settlement Case Amounts
- Geico Car Accident Settlement Examples
- Florida State Farm Car Accident Settlement Examples
- Allstate Settlement Examples After Florida Car Accidents
- USAA Car Accident Settlement Examples in Florida
- Travelers Insurance Personal Injury Accident Settlements
- Farmer’s Insurance Settlement Check Examples After Injury Accidents in Florida
- Progressive Insurance Injury Accident Settlement Offer Examples in Florida
- Nationwide Injury Accident Claim Settlement Examples
Florida Personal Injury & Bodily Injury Settlement Examples
- Average Settlement for Pain and Suffering After Injury in Florida
- Learn the Average Settlement for Spinal Fusion after Accident in Florida
- Herniated Disc Settlements in Florida
- What Is An Example Of A Settlement for Traumatic Brain Injuries in Florida?
- Florida Knee Injury Accident Settlement Examples
- Examples Of Neck And Back Injury Settlements in Florida
- Lower Back Injury Settlement Amounts In Florida
- Settlement Examples For Florida Broken Hip Injuries
- Case Results And Settlements for Bodily Injury Accidents in Florida
- Settlement For Broken Arm After A Florida Accident
- Settlement For Herniated Disc Injuries with Steroid Injections in Florida
- Settlements for Shoulder Labral Tears in Florida
- Fractured Sternum Injury Accident Settlement Examples
- Average Cervical Spine Injury Settlement Amounts in Florida
FAQs About Settlement Agreements in Florida
While we’ve all seen and heard about dramatic trials and jury verdicts, the truth is that most personal injury cases end in a settlement agreement before trial. While the facts surrounding settlement agreements are case-specific, there are some questions we can help answer when it comes to settlements.
A settlement agreement is a formal agreement between you and the other party that you will drop your lawsuit, or decline to pursue a lawsuit, in exchange for a certain amount of money. This typically happens after a lawsuit has been filed and each side has the opportunity to see the strengths and weaknesses of each other’s case.
Settlement agreements are based on the premise that both parties agree before it takes effect. While your attorney may recommend that you agree to a settlement, the decision is ultimately yours to make.
When presenting you with a settlement agreement, your attorney will discuss with you the specific reasons why it may be advantageous to settle your claim. No matter what the facts and legal issues are in a case, putting the decision in front of a jury can be a gamble. There are no guarantees, and sometimes it can make more sense to take the safe road instead of taking a risk and trusting a jury with your case.
Fear of uncertainty can also make an opposing party willing to settle a case. If it is financially better for them to settle rather than take their chances at trial, then they will do so. This is where having an attorney on your side can be very helpful. An experienced attorney can show an opposing party how strong your case is and why you may win at trial. This would encourage the opposing side to agree to sit down and negotiate a settlement.
The length of time it takes to settle a personal injury case is entirely dependent on the specific facts of a case. Factors like the extent of an accident and the types of injuries sustained all play a role in negotiating a settlement agreement.
Call Us to Discuss Your Florida Car Accident Injury
If you’ve been injured in a Florida car accident, you owe it to yourself to find excellent legal representation. We’ve helped thousands of clients recover hundreds of millions of dollars over the past 30 years.
We can’t represent everyone, but we help everyone we can. Call us for a free consultation. We’ll review your case and let you know if we can give you the legal representation you deserve.