Dedicated Riverview Personal Injury Law Firm
When You’re at Your Lowest, Our Riverside Personal Injury Lawyers are Here to Help
You never think you’re going to endure a debilitating injury. But then, one day you’re involved in a devastating car crash and your world changes.
Suddenly, simple tasks become exhausting. Going to work is a struggle. You’re feeling angry, isolated, depressed. You want help.
The Riverview auto accident law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk has over 30 years of experience representing injury victims.
Whether your injuries were caused in an auto accident, a nursing facility, or by dangerous workplace conditions, our injury lawyers may be able to help ease your recovery.
- Concussion and Brain Injuries
- Fractured, Chipped, and Broken Bones
- Nursing Facility Neglect and Abuse
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- And many, many more
Why Pick Abrahamson & Uiterwyk as Your Riverside Car Accident Attorney?
Since Abrahamson and Uiterwyk was founded in 1988, we have helped thousands of Floridians who have been injured in car wrecks or other accidents due to someone else’s negligence.
- More than 20,000 clients served.
- The highest possible rating (“AV”) from Martindale, a national law firm rating system.
We have represented Riverview, FL personal injury victims for many years. We’re familiar with this city. We know its laws.
|Initial Settlement Offer||Final Result||The A&U Difference|
Do I Need a Lawyer for a Car Accident Settlement?
A Florida driver’s legally mandated personal injury insurance only covers 80% of their medical costs and 60% of lost wages. The personal injury insurance caps benefits at $10,000 for medical and disability benefits and up to $5,000 for wrongful death.
Because medical bills and lost wages from a car accident usually exceed those limits, the injured party is likely to sue. The driver responsible for the accident (or their insurance company) should pay for the injuries they caused.
This is just a small portion of the complicated amount of information you need to know, understand, and utilize to ensure your car accident settlement is adequate to your present and future needs. If you experienced a car accident, we absolutely think you should get a Florida car accident lawyer to help with your case. Over the past 30 years, our Riverview car accident attorneys have represented over 20,000 injured victims and won millions of dollars of compensation.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident in Riverside?
Immediately after a car crash, prioritize your safety by dialing 911. Ensure you request both police and medical support. Your health and safety are paramount.
Once you’ve alerted emergency services and while waiting for them, if circumstances permit, consider the following steps to strengthen any potential car accident claim:
- Remain at the accident site until law enforcement arrives. Refrain from admitting any blame. Provide an accurate account of the incident to the police, avoiding embellishments.
- Engage with the other driver to obtain their insurance details and contact information. Snap photos of this information and their license plate. Remember, never admit responsibility or express regret for the incident.
- Document the scene. Capture photos or videos of the damages to both vehicles and any surrounding property. This might include tire skid marks on the roadway.
- If there are bystanders who witnessed the event, collect their contact details. Avoid delving into accident specifics with them; stick to the facts.
- Before reaching out to your insurance provider, consult with a Riverside car accident attorney to discuss the nuances of your case.
What You Should Seek in an Accident Lawyer Near You
If you’ve endured severe physical or psychological damage due to the recklessness of others in an auto accident whether it be a car, truck, motorcycle, or even pedestrian, you may deserve monetary restitution.
A lawyer focusing in personal injury cases may be able to represent you as you seek monetary restitution. The importance of experience cannot be emphasized enough.
When you pick someone to fight for your rights, you’re not only entrusting them with your own well-being but with the well-being of those you love.
- We’ve provided legal services to Riverview and Hillsborough County for two-plus decades.
- Together, our lawyers have spent more than a century defending the rights of personal injury victims.
- We have collected over $800 million in compensation for deserving clients.
- We have received thousands of positive reviews from past clients.
- When we take on your Riverview car wreck case, you owe us nothing, no fees or costs unless we win or settle your case.
Our Brandon Law Office Near Riverview
Contact the Riverside Car Accident Attorneys Today
Your Chance to File a Claim Won’t Last Forever
If you’ve endured severe injuries resulting from the recklessness of others any delays could significantly compromise any case you might have.
Helping the Riverview Community
Throughout our years as personal injury lawyers, we have assisted in protecting the rights of injured victims in and around the Riverview community. The residents of Riverview can be assured that we are here to work diligently for them on their personal injury claims.
Read More of Our Reviews of Our Nearby Brandon Injury Law Office on Google
What Our Clients Say About Us On Google:
Riverview, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!