Sebring Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been hurt in an accident of any kind, you might be in unfamiliar territory.
You’re in pain. You can’t carry on your daily routine. You’re tense. Medical bills keep coming. You’ve missed time from work.
You’re not getting any cooperation from the people who caused your situation with their negligence.
Confused About Whether You Really Need an Injury Lawyer in Sebring, Fl?
We won’t know until we talk to you and learn about the circumstances. Everyone’s case is different.
If you feel like you’re being taken advantage of by the insurance company, you may need a Sebring injury attorney to represent you. If you’re being ignored by the person or company responsible for your plight, you may want to speak to an attorney. If you don’t understand all of the terms and conditions being thrown at you, you may want an experienced lawyer to help you sift through it all.
Reasons to Choose Us
The team of professionals at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk has the passion, experience and knowledge needed to protect your rights.
Our No Fee Promise
We make it easy for you. You incur absolutely No Fees or Costs unless you win. Period. No exceptions.
Our firm has represented over 20,000 injured as a result of someone else’s negligence.
30+ Years Experience
For over 30 years our firm has been protecting the rights of injured victims throughout Florida.
Auto / Motorcycle / Falls
Experienced Injury Law Team
Our award-winning and experienced injury attorneys and legal staff are dedicated in protecting the rights of injured victims.
Aggressive & Prompt
We represent injured victims, not insurance companies. We push insurance companies to settle legitimate claims quickly and fairly through “prompt and aggressive representation” of our clients.
Highest Rating: Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
Our law firm is proud of its “AV” rating, the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a national law firm rating system. The “A” signifies that the firm’s legal ability is “very high to preeminent.” The “V” denotes that our firm observes “very high” ethical standards.
Better Business Bureau
Our firm is an accredited business of the Better Business Bureau.
Jury Verdicts / Trial Attorneys
Other law firms frequently hire our trial attorneys for their litigation cases.
It is not necessary for you to come to our offices. We will come to your home, office or any place that you prefer.
Free, Immediate, No Obligation
Telephone Case Evaluation available.
A Guarantee From Abrahamson & Uiterwyk
You won’t be billed any costs or fees for our services if we don’t win your case.
Know Your Limits
Some personal injury cases have a time limit on how long you have to file your claim after the incident. We can help you figure out if that law applies to you.
When you’re ready to talk to a Sebring personal injury lawyer, call the offices of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk to set up an appointment.
This gives us a chance to learn more about the situation and you a chance to learn more about us. Your first consultation is free, and you’re under no obligation to retain our services. Contact Abrahamson & Uiterwyk today at 1-866-496-1875.
What We Love About Sebring
There’s more to handling a legal case than doing paperwork and making arguments before a judge. We spend a lot of time learning about the people and places involved.
We’ve spent a lot of time in Sebring. We love working here, and we love working with people. It’s not just the lively performances at Highlands Little Theatre or the excitement of the track at Sebring International Raceway.
The vibrant and friendly atmosphere makes us want to work even harder to protect the rights of the people who live and work in Sebring.
Sebring, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Citrus County, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Holiday, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- North Port, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Safety Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Seminole, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Sumter County, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!