Town ‘n’ Country Personal Injury Lawyers Near You
Serving Town ‘n’ Country, Egypt Lake-Leto, Carrollwood, Citrus Park, Westchase & Lake Magdalene, FL
Injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence? No matter what area of Tampa you live in, you need an experienced Florida personal injury lawyer to fight for you.
Getting properly compensated for your personal injury claim in Florida can be a complex process. And making what seems like a minor mistake can ruin your chances of getting the compensation you deserve. Whether you’re looking for a Town ‘N’ Country car accident lawyer, Town ‘N’ Country motorcycle accident lawyer, Florida boat accident lawyer, Florida golf cart accident lawyer, or any other type of injury accident lawyer, our personal injury attorneys are here to help.
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk has more than three decades of experience representing victims of car accidents, motorcycle crashes, bike accidents, wrongful death, and more.
The Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Difference
Having the most effective Tampa injury law firm representing you is critical. Below are some examples of injury cases where we have helped our Tampa clients obtain the maximum compensation possible. The chart below displays what the client was initially offered by the insurance company as an injury settlement versus what the actual final injury result was, after our Tampa injury law team pushed the insurance company to pay our clients fair compensation.
|Initial Settlement Offer||Final Result||The A&U Difference|
6940 W Linebaugh Ave #101,
Tampa, FL 33625
Actual Injury Cases We Have Handled
Why Choose Abrahamson & Uiterwyk’s Town ‘n’ Country, Fl Personal Injury Law Firm Near You?
There are lots of personal injury attorneys near Town ‘N’ Country to choose from. So, why pick Abrahamson & Uiterwyk to take your case?
- Over 30 years of practice
- Over 20,000 clients have received financial compensation
- In total, clients have received hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation
We are proud of our achievements and the awards we’ve received throughout the years. Let our Florida personal injury lawyers review your injury claim today!
These awards include a “Best Law Firm” rating with U.S. News and World Report, the highest “AV” rating on Martindale-Hubbell (a national law firm rating system), and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Our no-fee promise means you will not owe any fees or costs whatsoever if we don’t recover compensation for you.
We’re active in our community, as you can see with the many local organizations we sponsor that are committed to making our communities better. Our Tampa injury lawyers are some of the best in the business. Call today for a free consultation.
What Our Clients Say:
What to Look for in a Town ‘n’ Country, FL Personal Injury Lawyer Near You
You should choose someone who is aggressive, yet compassionate. Someone experienced in handling many similar personal injury cases. Sometimes, negotiations won’t resolve the situation, meaning it may be necessary to take your case to trial.
You need an injury attorney who isn’t afraid to stand up to anyone, from an insurance company to a major corporation’s legal team.
Common Causes of Personal Injuries in Citrus Park and Town ‘n’ Country, Florida
Citrus Park and Town ‘N’ Country, FL areas are home to a few major interstates, as well as county roads and state highways. Accidents occur every day on our roads, as well as at businesses, private homes, construction sites, and more. Our team of injury lawyers is positioned to address and respond to your injury accident case through the area.
If the cause or type of personal injury accident you’ve been involved in is not mentioned on our website, please don’t hesitate to give us a call to discuss it. We can help.
If someone else has intentionally acted in a way that has caused you harm – for example, texting and driving – we can assist with your case. Our job is to ensure you’re taken care of now and in the future. We can help you recover the cost of your ongoing medical care, loss of work, damage to property, and more. If someone has been negligent in their property maintenance and you’ve been injured in a trip and fall or other type of accident – our team can assist – don’t hesitate to call! Our injury attorneys can help you get your life back together after an accident.
Here are some examples of Hillsborough County clients who were injured and who needed our legal help, after their injury.
7 Signs You Should Talk to a Town ‘n’ Country Personal Injury Attorney Near You
Contacting a personal injury attorney near you is the best way to determine if your accident can evolve into a case that can provide care and recovery for your injuries. We offer a free case evaluation for anyone who calls – we’re happy to listen and give you our advice on how to proceed for your unique situation. Here are some reasons it might be time to give one of our Citrus Park/Town ‘N’ Country personal injury attorneys a call:
1. You Were Severely Injured in an Accident
A bad accident with severe and long-term injuries requires the funds to support you, your family, and your recovery. An experienced Town ‘N’ Country personal injury lawyer can help you take steps towards that recovery.
2. You’re Fighting With an Insurance Company About a Denial of Liability
If the insurance company for the responsible party refuses to admit fault or pay your claim, you definitely can use some help from those experienced in arguing with stubborn insurers.
3. You’ve Become Permanently Disabled Following Your Accident
The longer-term your healing, recovery or injuries may last – the more important it is to ensure your award covers your care and loss of income. Permanent Disability requires delicate and careful consideration of current and future needs for your care, including home alterations, vehicle alterations, medical care, physical therapy, and more.
4. Your Loved One Has Died Due to Someone Else’s Negligence
Along with ensuring all of the medical and accident bills are paid, if the unthinkable happens and you’ve lost a loved one, you are entitled to file a Wrongful Death claim against the negligent party.
5. Your Claim is Nearing the Statute of Limitations Because Your Current Attorney or Insurance Company Has Not Taken Action
The time you have to file the claim, also known as the statute of limitations, varies based on the type of personal injury claim. If you fail to file, you could be stopped from filing all together if too much time passes.
6. Who is at Fault is Confusing, or There Are Multiple Parties at Fault.
If your injury accident was caused by multiple parties – which can happen in many property liability or vehicle accident cases, for example – it can be tough to wade through the evidence and determine who is at fault, and who should be held liable for your injury. Our Town ‘N’ Country injury attorneys can help.
7. You Were Hurt by a Medical Provider Corporation
Filing a claim against a medical provider or a medical product that caused you harm can be extremely complex. Most cases end up in litigation as medical malpractice and product liability attorneys are always reluctant to admit fault. Your attorney needs to be experienced in standing up to highly paid defense lawyers in negotiations, and in the courtroom.
Medical malpractice and product liability cases are expensive to pursue, they typically involve expert testimony, time, and in-depth investigation. When you hire a Town ‘N’ Country-area personal injury attorney, they will handle all the upfront legal fees and court costs.
Contact Our Town ‘n’ Country, Fl Area Injury Attorneys Near You Today
The Florida legal system can be daunting and complicated. The expert injury lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk have decades of experience assisting our clients with personal injury claims in the Citrus Park, Town ‘N’ Country, Carrollwood, and Egypt Lake-Leto areas of Hillsborough County. Please don’t hesitate to reach out, we’re available 24/7.
What Not to Do After an Injury or Accident in Citrus Park or Town ‘n’ Country, FL
The first, and most important piece of advice we give to clients after an accident is to never admit guilt. Even a simple “I’m so sorry” can be twisted by the police, the others involved, their insurance companies, county prosecutors, and more into something you didn’t mean in the heat of the moment.
This tip also extends to offers to pay damage or “make it right.” Even if you were partially or fully at fault – the admission or offer can make the long-term consequences more devastating.
After you’ve filed your personal injury claim, you might receive contact from the other party’s insurance company – and they won’t waste any time trying to get you to admit guilt or responsibility. Do not provide any statement to them until you’ve talked to an injury lawyer and they are there to support you. Don’t even relay to them your version of what happened until you talk to us.
Any statement you make to them could be used to determine fault, liability, or the actual amount of compensation on offer. Instead, let the person who contacts you know you’re retaining a Town ‘N’ Country area personal injury lawyer and you’ll give the asking party their information as soon as you have it. Then call us for help.
Recent Serious Injury News Reports in Town ‘n’ Country
- I-275 Shut Down Monday Morning After Fiery Semi-Truck Crash (6/17/2020)
- Wrong-Way Crash on I-275 Leaves Two Dead (6/9/2020)
- 5-Vehicle Crash on I-4 Leaves One Dead, Several Injured (6/9/2020)
- Early Morning Crash Kills Pedestrian in Tampa (4/9/2020)
- Crash Involving HART Bus Injures Two in Tampa (3/21/2020)
- University of Tampa Student Arrested After Leaving the Scene of a Fatal Bicycle Crash (3/11/2020)
- Truck Driver Arrested for Hit-and-Run in Tampa That Left One Bicyclist Dead (2/19/2020)
- Passenger Killed in Wrong-Way Crash Near Tampa International Airport Was Visiting Friends for Gasparilla (2/7/2020)
- Victims of Deadly DUI Crash Near Tampa International Airport Identified (2/7/2020)
- Hit & Run Crash on Sunday Morning Leaves Tampa Father of Five in Serious Condition (12/27/2019)
More Client Reviews for Our Town ‘n’ Country Area Personal Injury Law Office
Town ‘n’ Country, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
Additional Offices and Areas We Serve
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!
The Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Attorneys and Injury Law Team
“A system of hiring an attorney on an hourly basis rewards inefficiency, creates delays and commonly creates negative issues between the lawyer and the client. Representing clients on a contingency basis in which the law firm earns a percentage of the settlement, however, is much more rewarding for the client and the injury attorneys.”
Client Services Manager
Kelly Anne Kelly
As a Client Services Manager, Kelly’s focus is to enhance client satisfaction by continuously looking for ways to fulfill clients’ needs and concerns.