Car Accident Lawyers Serving Tarpon Springs Florida
Tarpon Springs Auto Attorneys Near You
If your life has been turned upside down by a vehicle collision, slip and fall, or other accident caused by someone’s negligence, our lawyers can help you see the money you need to move on. We have helped more than 20,000 accident victims in Tarpon Springs and throughout Florida obtain in excess of $800 million in financial compensation.
When you need help recovering from traumatic injuries, experience matters. You need an experienced medical doctor to diagnose and treat your injuries, and you need an experienced legal team that can fight to maximize your financial compensation.
Why Hire Abrhamson & Uiterwyk As Your Tarpon Springs Car Accident Attorney?
We have helped countless car accident victims in Tarpon Springs recover just compensation for their accident-related losses. Here are just some of the reasons why local Florida residents have trusted Abrahamson & Uiterwyk for more than 30 years:
- We are Passionate about What We Do. At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we are passionate about what we do. We care about helping our clients recover, and we do everything we can to make sure our clients receive the compensation they deserve.
- We Get Results for Our Clients. We have helped thousands of clients recover hundreds of millions of dollars in financial compensation. Our Tarpon Springs car wreck and injury lawyers fight for our clients—negotiating aggressively and going to court when necessary.
- We Don’t Charge Any Out-of-Pocket Fees or Costs. When you choose our firm, you won’t pay anything out of pocket. We will never send you a monthly legal bill, and we only get paid if we help you recover just compensation.
- You Can Get In Touch with Our Staff 24/7. As our client, you can get in touch with us 24/7. We will respond to your calls, texts, and emails promptly, and we will never leave you waiting and wondering what is going on with your case.
- You Can Rest Assured We Have Your Best Interests in Mind. We have been ranked a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News and World Report, and we have an A+ rating with the BBB. We truly have your best interests in mind, and you can feel confident knowing that you have decades of legal experience on your side.
- We’ll fight the insurance company to give you the best chance at fair compensation. Insurance coverage in motor vehicle cases is incredibly complex. It’s not uncommon for clients to be unaware of their insurance coverage. Likewise, it is not uncommon for insurance adjusters to not fully explain the different types of coverage available to injured victims. Our experience has been that we commonly obtain significantly more compensation for our clients than was initially offered by the insurance company. Here are some examples of some of our actual car accident cases:
|Initial Settlement Offer||Final Result|
The A&U Difference
Types of Injury Cases We Handle in Tarpon Springs
As a car accident injury law firm, we represent individuals and families who have been injured and lost loved ones in auto accidents as well as other types of accidents throughout the Tarpon Springs, FL area. We have significant experience in pursuing financial compensation for:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Accidents resulting in traumatic brain injuries
- Accidents caused by dangerous and defective products
- Medical malpractice (including birth injuries) and nursing home negligence
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Slips and falls, construction accidents, dog attacks, and other premises-related accidents
When Should You Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you are wondering whether you should speak to a Tarpon Springs injury attorney, the answer is simple: If you have been injured in an accident, you owe it to yourself and your family to find out if you have a claim for compensation. At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, your initial consultation is free, and we are happy to provide you with a complimentary assessment of your legal rights.
The following is just a small sampling of the types of accidents that can lead to claims for financial compensation:
- Car accidents caused by drunk and distracted drivers
- Motorcycle accidents caused by drivers who failed to check their blind spots
- Truck accidents caused by truckers who were asleep or drowsy from spending too many hours behind the wheel
- Slips and falls resulting from negligent maintenance or inadequate safety protections
- Construction site accidents resulting from failure to follow safety guidelines or hiring inexperienced and untrained workers
- Misdiagnoses, failures to diagnose, errors during childbirth, and other medical mistakes
When you contact us, we do not expect you to know your rights. It is our job to explain your rights to you. We won’t waste your time if you don’t have a claim; but, if you do, you can rest assured that our experienced legal team will work tirelessly to pursue the compensation that you deserve.
Common Injuries in a Car Accident
Car accidents, whether minor fender benders or traumatic crashes can lead to life-altering injuries if you are struck the wrong way, or already have an underlying health condition that could be exacerbated by a car accident. Some of the most typical auto accident-related injuries our Tarpon Springs car accident attorneys see include:
TYPES OF CAR ACCIDENT INJURIES:
- Spine, Back and Neck Injuries (including whiplash)
- Disc Herniations/Bulges
- Shoulder and Knee Injuries
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Soft Tissue Damage
- Amputation Injury
- Permanent Scarring and Disfigurement
- Severe cuts and Bruises
- Concussions and Traumatic Brain Injuries
If you have been involved in a vehicle accident whether car, truck, motorcycle, or even pedestrian, and are now suffering from debilitating injuries don’t hesitate to contact the car wreck lawyers in Tarpon Springs at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk.
Get A Free Case Evaluation
Contact Us About Your Car Accident in Tarpon Springs, FL
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we offer free initial consultations, and we guarantee that you will not pay any legal costs or fees unless we win your case. As a result, you have nothing to lose by speaking with one of our injury attorneys about your rights. If you or a loved one has been injured in Tarpon Springs, we want to hear from you. For a free, no-obligation consultation about your legal rights, call (800) 538-4878, start a Live Chat, or contact our lawyers online now.
Check out what our clients have to say about us:
“Don’t know where to begin as it was such a great experience from beginning to end!!! Kudos to Mr. Abrahamson & staff Jillian & Heather for always keeping my mom and I with up-to-date information on what was happening with our case. Even through these difficult time Abrahamson & Uiterwyck were able to coordinate delivery of our funds!! Truly grateful!! Would recommend their services 110%!!!”
~ Millie Batista
Rating 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
And read more of our 300+ positive reviews on Google.