Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Tallahassee, Florida
You want to protect your interests when caught in an unexpected, unfortunate event like an accident. That is why it is advisable to have a car accident and injury lawyer at your side when need be.
What should one look for when hiring Tallahassee car accident and injury lawyers? What criteria should they meet? These and many more crucial questions are answered below regarding car accidents and injury lawyers serving Tallahassee.
Actual Injury Clients Who We Have helped in Florida
Here are examples and photographs of actual Florida client cases who were injured and needed our legal help and who we helped get compensation for.
Car Accident and Injury Lawyers Serving Tallahassee
Trying times come in different shapes and forms, and having the right people by your side will preserve your rights. The last thing you want to be thinking about after you have been injured in an accident is compensation.
Even though being compensated is important, there is little you can do from your hospital bed. Our accident and injury lawyers serving Tallahassee will be of service in the event of;
Unfortunately, car accidents are the most probable, according to statistics. This means you are more likely to be involved in a car accident and sustain injuries than other road misfortunes. With our car accident law team serving Tallahassee, you have an entire team behind you whether the case is settled in or out of court. Either way, you are assured that you receive the monetary compensation you are legally entitled to.
Imagine being on a leisurely walk or running an errand only to be caught up in an accident. This leaves you with substantial physical and emotional damage. Rarely will you be thinking about the financial implications of the accident at the time. This is why you need trustworthy lawyers to fight on your behalf and ensure that you get the compensation due to you.
Our injury law team serving Tallahassee are up to the task. This team of lawyers and paralegals have repeatedly proven that their mission is to ensure that their clients are compensated fairly and in good time. The compensation will aid in any medical expenses needed to get you back to good health.
Slips and Falls
Just because property owners are legally required to maintain proper safety standards for their buildings doesn’t always mean they do. This would open them to liability if you slip or fall on the premises due to a negligent act. They are responsible for ensuring that any injuries you sustain are catered for, and our injury law team ensures they do.
What Our Clients Say About Our Injury Law Firm
Why Choose Abrahamson & Uiterwyk’s Injury Law Team Serving Tallahassee?
The team you choose to represent you after an accident can be the difference between prolonged pain marred with financial distress and healing with peace of mind. Calling the right lawyers is crucial for your physical, mental, and financial health. This is what sets Abrahamson & Uiterwyk apart and why you should consider them;
- We have been in the accidents and injury business for a long time and are thus well-versed with the best ways to get you the best compensation possible.
- We have enough lawyers and legal professionals to ensure justice even when the case goes to trial.
- We have a proven track record of getting just and fair compensation awarded to clients beyond the initial offer. This is important because insurance companies will go for the lowest payout. Inadequate compensation could lead to financial distress if the money does not fully cover medical and other necessary bills.
- Abrahamson & Uiterwyk has excellent reviews and testimonials supporting our excellence and professionalism in claims and legal cases.
What Happens After You Retain Our Car Accident and Injury Lawyer Team?
Our team gets to work immediately after you contact them. The process to get you the compensation you need is as follows;
- Our team of personal injury lawyers will evaluate your situation to determine if you have legal grounds to claim compensation.
- When legal grounds are established, our team will collect all the evidence needed as quickly as possible.
- Our lawyers collaborate with other experts to cover your present and any future financial implications of the accident.
- The team will then proceed to negotiate on your behalf. The parties included in the negotiations include our legal team and insurance companies, where applicable.
- The case will be taken to trial if the parties cannot reach a suitable and fair compensation settlement. You will not need to hire new lawyers because our team is more than ready and capable to proceed to trial when required.
Featured Case Results
Over the course of our 30 years in practice – all focused exclusively on personal injury work – we’ve been blessed to secure victories that help our clients become whole again.
$1,330,000Settlement63-year old male sustained a fractured pelvis, a right knee injury and a back injury when the defendant turned directly in front of the client while the client was on a motorcycle. The client’s fractured...
$6,100,000SettlementA 12-year-old child sustained severe injuries as a result of being struck by a cement truck. At the time of the incident, the child did not have access to the crosswalk due to the fact...
$2,500,000SettlementClient was a 43-year-old female who was rear-ended by a commercial truck resulting in injuries that included disc herniations requiring anterior cervical fusion.
$11,100,000VerdictOur client was riding his motor scooter on the Melbourne Causeway (US 192) when he was rear-ended by the at-fault driver.
$5,000,000VerdictThis tragic accident happened in Hillsborough County when our client suddenly turned across three lanes of traffic on I-275 and into the path of a truck who did not have sufficient time to stop (we...
$750,000SettlementOne defendant improperly stacked steel girders on a transport truck. Another defendant then improperly failed to adequately secure the girders. Our client was attempting to separate the girders when they came apart causing our client...
$5,000,000SettlementFollowing an accident on his scooter, our client suffered a head injury which required treatment at a local hospital. It was alleged that the hospital and/or the physicians failed to recognize the need to perform...
$300,000SettlementOur client, a seven-year-old boy, was dropped off at a neighbour's house with his siblings to be babysat. The babysitter was a twenty-year-old woman who resided at the house and was related to the homeowner.
$20,000,000VerdictA teenage male was killed while riding an ATV.
$1,074,169Settlement44-year old male was injured when the defendant sideswiped the vehicle that the client was operating. As a result of the collision the client sustained a severely fractured right arm, cervical disc herniations, and back...
What Should You Do After An Accident?
A lot of confusion occurs during and after an accident happens. It is imperative to pay attention to what happens as it could be crucial to your compensation case. Here are some essential things you should do after an incident occurs;
- If you are still conscious and not as badly hurt, assess any damage and call the relevant authorities. The first people to call are the police. Ensure you get the name of the office in charge of your case. That way, you and your lawyer can easily follow up on your case file.
- Collect as much evidence as possible, including photographs, eyewitness reports, and the other party’s insurance information.
- Seek medical attention even when there are no visible injuries. When a car accident occurs, there are essential recoverable costs, such as emergency evacuation and medical expenses.
When Should You Call Our Car Accident and Injury Lawyers Serving Tallahassee?
We have already established that accident and injury law team serving Tallahassee is of utmost importance when you are involved in a car accident. This is when you should call;
- When the offending party’s insurance company refuses to accept liability. This means that you may need to file a lawsuit and get compensation.
- When you are severely injured, you cannot represent yourself in any way, and thus a lawyer is vital for your claim or case to be heard and solved.
- When you need to sue on behalf of the loved one who passed on due to negligence. These lawyers will help you file a wrongful death suit.
- There are different parties involved in the accident. Dealing with different lawyers and insurance companies can be overwhelming. These qualified Tallahassee accident lawyers have the expertise and resources to easily and effectively deal with this situation.
Car accidents and resultant injuries are painful and tasking physically, mentally, and financially. However, with this Tallahassee car accident and injury lawyers, you can focus on getting better. They will deal with the legal and financial aspects of your case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Most Often Handle
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida