Inverness Personal Injury Lawyers for Accident Victims
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a traumatic accident, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation. For a free consultation with an experienced Inverness personal injury attorney, contact us today.
Founded in 1988, Abrahamson & Uiterwyk is a personal injury law firm that has been serving the residents of Inverness, FL for decades. While our Inverness injury lawyers regularly negotiate favorable insurance settlements for our clients, we are equally comfortable fighting for maximum compensation in the Inverness and Citrus County courts. If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed and someone else is to blame, you can rest assured that we will not stop fighting.
10 Reasons to Choose Abrahamson & Uiterwyk in Inverness
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we firmly believe that we are the right choice for your personal injury claim. Here are 10 reasons why:
1. Our Legacy
Our firm was founded by trial attorneys Erik Abrahamson and Hendrik Uiterwyk in 1988. It requires success to stay in business for nearly 30 years, and you do not achieve this success without earning the trust and respect of your peers and clients.
2. Our Experience in Personal Injury Cases
Our team of award-winning lawyers brings decades of experience to representing accident victims and families who have lost loved ones in Inverness, and our professional staff members have helped thousands of clients get through difficult times.
3. Our Reputation With the Insurance Companies and Defense Lawyers
As a result of our legacy and experience, we have earned a reputation with the insurance companies and defense lawyers as aggressive advocates who are not afraid to go to trial. Our name means something, and that matters when you need to pursue maximum compensation for your accident-related losses.
4. Our Exclusive Focus on Accident Victim Representation
Unlike other law firms in the Inverness area, at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk we exclusively handle cases involving serious personal injuries and wrongful death. By only representing accident victims, we are able to devote 100 percent of our time and effort to serving the best interests of our clients.
5. Our Commitment to Client Service
From the moment you choose us to represent you, you can rest easy knowing that help is just a phone call away. From our experienced trial attorneys to our compassionate and compassionate case managers, every single member of our firm is committed to meeting your needs as quickly as possible.
6. Our History of Results
On our Case Results page, you will see just a small sampling of our six-figure, million-dollar, and even multi-million-dollar awards.
7. Our Willingness to Fight for What’s Right
One of the biggest factors distinguishing Abrahamson & Uiterwyk from other personal injury law firms is our willingness to fight. While we use proven strategies to fight to settle our clients’ cases as quickly as possible, when necessary we do not hesitate to fight for our clients at trial.
8. Our Free Consultations
You have questions. We have answers. When you contact us, the first step is to sit down for a free, no-obligation consultation. We will take the time to get to know you personally and understand what happened so that we can determine if you have a claim for compensation.
9. Our Contingency-fee Representation
If you have a claim and you choose our firm to represent you, you will not pay any costs or legal fees unless we win your case. This is what is known as “contingency-fee” representation. It really is that simple: If we don’t win, you don’t pay fees or costs.
10. Your Immediate and Long-term Recovery
Finally, at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, our focus is on giving you every opportunity to make a full recovery. We will make sure you know the full extent of your losses (including past and future medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering), and we will help you make informed decisions about settling or taking your case to trial. Maximizing your compensation is important, and we can help you make smart decisions with your immediate and long-term best interests in mind.
Get Started Today With a Free Consultation
For more information about pursuing a claim for compensation following an accident in Inverness, contact Abrahamson & Uiterwyk to schedule your free consultation. We have personal injury attorneys and car accident lawyers in Citrus County FL ready to take your call 24/7, so call (866) 496-1875, start a Live Chat, or send us a message online now.
Inverness, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Citrus County, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Sumter County, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!