Personal Injury Lawyers Near You in Brandon, FL
After an Injury in Brandon, Florida It is Important That You Speak With an Experienced Brandon Personal Injury Attorney About Your Rights.
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we offer free initial consultations, and we guarantee that you will not pay any legal costs or fees unless we secure a financial recovery. With a 30+ year history of obtaining justice for over 20,000 clients, there is not much that can happen in your case that we haven’t seen many, many times before – and we are ready for action.
Brandon, Florida’s population has exploded in recent years. While this means more new homes and businesses, it unfortunately also means more risks for injuries.
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we provide experienced legal representation for injury victims in Brandon, Florida. Founded in 1988, our personal injury firm has represented injured clients in Brandon and throughout Florida, securing more than $800 million in compensation for their injuries and losses.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a vehicle collision, golf cart accident, slip and fall, or other circumstances in Brandon, we encourage you to contact one of our Hillsborough County personal injury lawyers promptly for a free consultation about your legal rights. Put our experienced Brandon injury attorneys to work for you!
What Our Clients Say:
Actual Brandon Injury Clients We Have Helped
Five Key Facts About Your Brandon Personal Injury Claim
It is critical to make informed decisions after an injury. Here are five key facts to know in order to protect your rights after an injury in which someone else was to blame:
1. Hiring an Experienced Brandon Injury Attorney May Help Maximize Your Recovery.
While injury victims are often concerned about the costs of hiring a personal injury lawyer in Brandon, FL, the truth of the matter is that it can cost far more to try to protect your rights on your own. The insurance companies will try to get you to settle for as little as possible; and, if you don’t know how much you are entitled to recover, you are going to settle for less than you deserve. By working with experienced Brandon injury lawyers, you can make sure that you seek compensation for all of your injury-related losses, including:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future loss of income
- Out-of-pocket costs and incidentals
- Pain, suffering, and emotional distress
- Loss of support, companionship, and enjoyment of life
2. Not All Brandon Injury Law Firms Are Alike.
When it comes to seeking compensation after a Brandon injury, your choice of legal representation matters. Not all law firms are alike, and you need to choose a firm that has the personnel, resources, reputation, and track record necessary to pursue just compensation. At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we focus our practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death representation, and we offer:
- A team of highly experienced Florida personal injury lawyers and legal professionals.
- Experience from helping more than 20,000 clients recover millions in compensation
- Personal attention focused on pursuing each client’s financial recovery
3. Your Future Losses Could Far Exceed Your Current Losses.
When deciding whether to settle your claim, it is important to understand that your future losses could far exceed your current losses. If you think your medical bills are high now, just imagine how high they will be after months or years of surgical procedures, follow-up visits, therapy sessions, and prescription medications. If your injuries prevent you from returning to work, your future loss of income will be a major factor in your case as well, and you need to make sure you will have the financial resources to cover your expenses for the long term.
4. Common Mistakes Can Jeopardize Your Rights.
If you have been injured, you need to be smart about protecting your rights. Common mistakes could limit your financial recovery, and some mistakes can even jeopardize your claim entirely. Talking to the insurance companies and posting information about the incident on social media are just two examples of the types of simple errors that can drastically impact the outcome of your personal injury claim.
5. Time is of the Essence.
After an injury, it is important to conduct an investigation as soon as possible. You also need to seek prompt medical attention, and you should talk to a Brandon personal injury attorney so that you know the mistakes you need to avoid in order to protect your rights.
In addition, in Florida, all personal injury claims are subject to a “statute of limitations.” If you wait too long to file your claim, you will lose your right to seek financial compensation from the party (or parties) responsible for your losses.
Brandon Personal Injury Case Types We Handle Near You
Car Accidents: Car accidents in Florida are unfortunately quite common. When you have been injured in a car accident you may not know what the next steps are. Reaching out to a qualified Brandon car accident lawyer near you can help you navigate getting ongoing medical treatment and help you submit a personal injury claim.
Bicycle Accidents: Bicycles share the road with motorists leaving them in a very vulnerable position. When there is an accident involving a bicycle the injuries can be quite catastrophic.
Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle riders are at increased risk when on the road with larger and better-protected cars and trucks. When you’re injured in a motorcycle accident, you want an experienced Brandon motorcycle accident lawyer on your side.
Brain Injuries: Brain injuries can be caused by a number of reasons, falls, car accidents, workplace injuries, and much more. A traumatic brain injury can severely impact a person’s life leaving them unable to work, or in need of costly rehabilitation.
Product Liability: Defective products are the source of many injuries across America every year. Whether the party responsible is the manufacturer or the seller of the product we can help you submit a Brandon personal injury claim.
Birth Injuries: The birth of a child should be one of the happiest moments in a parent’s life but when their child suffers a birthplace injury due to a medical professional’s negligence it is heartbreaking. Depending on the level of injury it could mean lifelong care requiring expensive treatments.
Construction Accidents: Among workplace injuries construction injuries are some of the most common. These injuries typically fall within the scope of workers’ compensation insurance, however, some are exempt from workers’ compensation recovery limitations, and instead, a personal injury lawsuit needs to be pursued instead.
Pedestrian Accidents: Unfortunately, pedestrian accidents in Florida are more common than one might realize. Pedestrians can easily be missed by distracted drivers and these situations can cause severe injuries (including life-altering ones).
Brandon, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Brandon, Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Brandon, Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury/workers comp lawyers in Florida
Free Consultation With a Brandon, Fl Injury Lawyer With a No-fee Promise
No matter what kind of injury you have suffered in Florida, we can help you. If you need compensation for injuries sustained due to someone else’s negligence don’t hesitate to contact our experienced Brandon injury attorneys to set up your confidential case evaluation. If you were injured in Brandon and would like to speak with a Brandon injury attorney about filing a claim for compensation, contact Abrahamson & Uiterwyk for a free, no-obligation consultation.
More Client Reviews of our Brandon Injury Law Office
Expanding Our Presence: More Office Locations and Service Areas
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Citrus County, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- North Port, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Safety Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Seminole, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Sumter County, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!
The Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Attorneys and Injury Law Team
“A system of hiring an attorney on an hourly basis rewards inefficiency, creates delays and commonly creates negative issues between the lawyer and the client. Representing clients on a contingency basis in which the law firm earns a percentage of the settlement, however, is much more rewarding for the client and the injury attorneys.”
Client Services Manager
Kelly Anne Kelly
As a Client Services Manager, Kelly’s focus is to enhance client satisfaction by continuously looking for ways to fulfill clients’ needs and concerns.