Brandon Car Accident Lawyer Near You
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Brandon, recovering your losses won’t be easy. The insurance companies will make sure of that. To protect your rights, you need to be very careful, and you need to rely on the advice of an experienced Brandon, FL car accident lawyer.
Our Brandon auto accident injury attorneys have decades of experience helping car accident victims recover just compensation. In fact, we have helped more than 20,000 clients recover their accident-related losses. Here are just some of the reasons why local residents have trusted the team at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk for more than 30 years:
- We Have Recovered Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for Our Clients. Over the past three-plus decades our car wreck lawyers have recovered far in excess of $100 million for our clients. This includes numerous million-dollar and multi-million-dollar awards. See some million-dollar personal injury settlement examples.
- We Have More Than 1,000 5-Star Reviews. Nearly all of the clients who have reviewed our firm have given us 5-star reviews. With more than 1,000 5-star reviews, we have zero reviews of less than three stars.
- We Are an Award-Winning Car Accident Law Firm. Abrahamson & Uiterwyk has been recognized as a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News and World Report. We also have the highest possible rating from attorney rating service Martindale-Hubbell.
- We Do Everything to Maximize Each Client’s Recovery. When you become our client, we will do everything we can to maximize your financial recovery. We do not take a one-size-fits-all approach, and we do not hesitate to go to court when necessary.
- We Don’t Charge Anything Unless We Win. Our clients rest easy knowing that they will never have to pay fees or costs out of pocket for our legal representation unless we win. Our Brandon car accident attorneys represent clients “on contingency,” which means our fees will be calculated as a percentage of your award if your case is successful.
Types of Car Accidents We Handle
If you have been injured in a car accident in Brandon or nearby Riverside, your legal rights will depend on the specific circumstances involved. From the cause of the accident to the severity of your injuries, all of the details matter. At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, our Hillsborough County car accident lawyers have successfully pursued thousands of claims against auto insurance companies, other businesses, and government entities in cases involving:
- Backing-up and parking lot accidents
- Government vehicle accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Merging accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Rental car accidents
- Rideshare accidents (i.e., Uber and Lyft) and delivery accidents
- Sideswipe accidents
- T-boned while turning left
- Wrong-way accidents
We handle cases involving speeding, distracted driving, drunk driving, drowsy driving, and all other forms of driver negligence. We also handle cases involving vehicle defects, vehicle maintenance issues, and issues with the road. No matter what happened, if you are entitled to financial compensation for your collision, our Brandon car accident attorneys can help make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Types of Injuries From Which We Have Helped Clients Recover
Many of our clients come to us after suffering severe injuries. In many cases, these injuries leave our clients with medical bills they cannot afford to pay, and they leave our clients facing a lifetime of pain and suffering. We know what our clients’ cases mean to them, and this is why our auto wreck attorneys are so deeply passionate about what they do. We are proud to say that we have helped clients secure significant compensation awards for injuries including:
- Back and spine injuries
- Bone fractures and dislocations
- Injuries requiring amputation
- Injuries resulting in permanent scarring and disfigurement
- Knee, hip, ankle, and foot injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder, elbow, harm, and hand injuries
- Soft tissue damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
Important Information for Car Accident Victims in Brandon, FL
There is a lot you need to know in order to protect your legal rights after a car accident. Here is some important information for car accident victims in Brandon, FL:
1. Why It is Important to Act Quickly After a Car Accident in Brandon
There are two main reasons you should act quickly after a car accident.
First, you need to try to preserve as much evidence as possible. This includes evidence from the scene of the accident and evidence of the cause of your injuries. You can (and should) hire a Brandon car accident lawyer to conduct an on-scene investigation, and you should see a doctor right away so that your medical records will prove your injuries are accident-related.
Second, you need to avoid mistakes in order to protect your legal rights. This includes (but is not limited to) mistakes when dealing with insurance companies. If you contact us promptly, one of our Brandon car accident lawyers can explain the mistakes you need to avoid before it is too late.
2. Information You Should Be Sure to Keep (if You Have It)
If you have information that is relevant to your car accident claim, you should be sure to keep it. This includes information such as:
- The other driver’s vehicle and insurance information
- Your copy of the police report
- Names and contact information of any witnesses
- Your notes detailing what happened before, during, and after the accident
- Any scans, test results, or other records you receive from your health care providers
3. Types of Losses You May Be Entitled to Recover
If your injuries are relatively minor, Florida’s “no-fault” insurance law may limit you to filing a claim under your personal injury protection (PIP) policy. But, if your injuries qualify as “significant” or “permanent,” a Brandon car accident attorney may be able to pursue a claim for full compensation on your behalf. This includes compensation for your present and future:
- Medical expenses
- Prescriptions and other medical needs
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Emotional distress
- Pain, and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Other financial and non-financial losses
4. What You Need to Know About the Insurance Companies
One of the most common misconceptions people have about car accidents is that the insurance companies will simply pay what they owe. This is not the case. Instead, the insurance companies will try to minimize your financial recovery, and they will try to avoid paying you anything if they can.
Do not make the mistake of trusting the insurance companies. Instead, put an experienced Brandon car accident attorney on your side. Remember, it costs nothing out of pocket, and an attorney can help make sure you are seeking the maximum compensation available.
5. What You Can Expect From Our Brandon Car Accident Attorneys
We understand if you have questions or reservations about hiring an attorney for your car accident. But, we also want you to know that it is strongly in your best interests to hire a lawyer to represent you. Here is what you can expect when you choose the Brandon car accident attorneys at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk:
- You will work with our team members one-on-one. You will have direct access by phone and email, and we will work hard to make you feel like you are our only client.
- We will pursue all available claims for just compensation. Once we determine the cause (or causes) of your car accident, we will pursue all available claims on your behalf.
- We will seek the maximum compensation available based on the facts of your case. Our car wreck lawyers will work with you, your doctors, and other experts to ensure that we are seeking just compensation for the current and future costs of your car accident.
- You will always be up-to-date on the status of your case. You can expect to hear from us regularly throughout your case, and you can contact us whenever you have questions.
- We will not stop fighting until you are satisfied. While we will do everything we can to negotiate a favorable settlement offer, if the insurance companies refuse to settle, we will fight for just compensation at trial.
FAQ Answers From Our Brandon Car Accident Lawyers
It is not expensive to hire a lawyer for a car accident. It costs nothing out of pocket, and our contingency-fee representation means you pay no fees or costs unless you win.
The amount you can expect to recover depends on the unique details of your case. We will provide a preliminary assessment during your free initial consultation, and then we will work quickly to gather the information we need to fully assess the value of your claim.
You should contact an auto wreck attorney as soon after your car accident as possible. While you may technically have plenty of time to file a claim, unnecessary delays could make it more difficult to recover the full compensation you deserve.
Read Our Client Reviews From Our Brandon Law Office Near You
What Our Clients Say About Us On Google:
Get a Free Consultation With a Brandon Car Accident Attorney 24/7
If you have been injured in a car accident in Brandon, we encourage you to contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation. To find out how much you may be able to recover for your injuries, call (866) 395-3015 or get in touch online now.
Directions to Our Brandon, FL Office
Brandon, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Brandon, Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Brandon, Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury/workers comp lawyers in Florida
Service Area for Car Wreck Attorneys Near You
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Citrus County, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- North Port, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Safety Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Seminole, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Sumter County, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!