Car Accident Lawyer Hernando County
If you’ve been in an auto accident in Hernando County FL, don’t wait to call an experienced Florida car accident lawyer near you. The law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk is here to help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and damages. Not only that, but we are also a top-rated personal injury attorney in Florida with experience in all types of injury and accident claims. Call us today at 832-8100 or fill out our online form for a free consultation. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your case.
Here are some reasons why we believe we are your best choice:
- WE ARE A LAW FIRM WITH A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE. That excellence has been recognized by U.S. News and World Report with a “Best Law Firm” rating, an A+ Rating with the BBB, and an “AV” Rating with Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating.
- WE’VE BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND HAVE HELPED OVER 20K CLIENTS. When you hire Abrahamson & Uiterwyk to handle your Tampa accident injury claim you can be confident that we’re not some fly-by-night operation. As car accident lawyers, we’re deeply committed to the Tampa community.
- YOU DON’T PAY US UNLESS WE WIN. It costs you nothing to hire our Tampa car accident lawyers. We only take a fee if we successfully recover money for you. Our car accident lawyers also offer free consultations. If you think you might have a claim, we are ready to tell you for sure.
- WE’RE FREQUENTLY REFERRED CASES BY OTHER ATTORNEYS AND BY FORMER CLIENTS. We consider it a great compliment that our colleagues in the legal profession, and our former clients, think highly enough of our Firm to refer us to their friends and family.
- WE’VE EARNED thousands of positive CLIENT REVIEWS. Perhaps the best indicator of the quality of our services as car accident lawyers is the kind words that our past clients have felt compelled to share. We encourage you to browse our reviews on Google, and to check out more written testimonials here.
- WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO TAKE YOUR CASE TO TRIAL. Many car accident injury law firms in Tampa want to settle your case as quickly as possible. While promptness is certainly a goal of ours, we will not hesitate to take your case to trial if that’s what in your best interest. We encourage you to check out our history of jury verdicts and settlements here.
- WE’LL FIGHT THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO GIVE YOU THE BEST CHANCE AT FAIR COMPENSATION. Insurance coverage in motor vehicle cases is incredibly complex. It’s not uncommon for clients to be unaware of their insurance coverage. Likewise, it is not uncommon for insurance adjusters to not fully explain the different types of coverage available to injured victims. Our experience has been that our Spring Hill car accident lawyers and Brooksville auto accident lawyers commonly obtain significantly more compensation for our clients than was initially offered by the insurance company.
Examples of Some of Our Actual Car Accident Cases
|Initial Settlement Offer||Final Result||The A&U Difference|
Why Hire a Hernando County Car Accident Attorney?
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident you probably know it can be one of the most stressful times in your life. You can reduce that stress and provide yourself with the resources you need to get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses by hiring a car accident lawyer in Hernando County FL. There are a few reasons why hiring an auto accident lawyer near you is a good idea.
A Car Accident Lawyer Understands Florida Law Better Than Anyone
A car accident lawyer will know the laws regarding your case and how to get you the compensation you deserve. They’ll also have experience representing clients who were involved in similar accidents, which means they’ll understand what evidence to collect and how to investigate the case fully. The expert lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk have extensive experience negotiating extremely favorable car accident settlements and can help do the same for you.
They Can Help Get Every Penny of Compensation You Deserve
You may not think about this when you’re hurt but if you don’t have health insurance or you don’t have enough money to pay for medical bills, then you could end up paying them out of pocket. A car accident lawyer knows all about Florida’s “no-fault” law (FL statute 627.7407), and how personal injury insurance (PIP) doesn’t always cover medical expenses and loss of wages.
They can help you file claims outside of PIP so you don’t lose any benefits. This can mean getting you more money than you would receive from the at-fault party through third-party liability claims. The car accident lawyer will know when it’s right to negotiate a settlement without going to court, and when it’s best to go to court to get. If you hire a car accident lawyer, he or she will work hard to ensure you get every penny you deserve.
Don’t Get Taken by the Insurance Companies
Insurance companies often try to avoid paying claims because they want to save as much money as possible. If you hire a car accident attorney, they’ll know exactly what to do and say to make sure you get paid every penny you deserve. An experienced car accident attorney can also protect your rights and make sure that insurance companies pay out what they’re legally obligated to pay. If you or someone you love has been involved in a serious car accident, contact us today for a free consultation with one of our car accident lawyers in Hernando County FL
A Nearby Auto Accident Lawyer Will Be There for You Every Step of the Way
An auto accident lawyer will be available to answer any questions you might have after your accident, whether it’s about your claim or about the legal system itself. They’ll keep you informed throughout the entire process and help you deal with the emotional toll of dealing with insurance companies and other parties.
Most Common Reasons for Car Accidents in Hernando County
According to a report by the Florida State Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, there were 2,195 motor vehicle crashes in Hernando County FL in 2020. Of this total, 1,856 of those car crashes resulted in some form of injury. This means almost 85% of all motor vehicle accidents in Hernando county resulted in some form of injury.
Unfortunately, car accidents are all too common in Florida, and it’s important to understand the most common causes of these accidents so you can protect yourself and drive defensively. The most common reasons for car accidents are:
- Driving under the influence
- Failure to yield the right-of-way
- Improper lane change
- Drunk driving
- Careless driving
- Reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Texting while driving
- Poor visibility
- Driver error
- Unsafe or poor road conditions
- Weather conditions
- Vehicle malfunction
Other Types of Auto Accident Cases We Handle
Call Now for a Free Consultation With a Hernando County Car Accident Attorney – We Are Available 24/7
It’s important to know your rights after an accident, and our experienced car accident attorneys are here to help you fight for those rights. At the Law Offices of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk we understand that being involved in a car accident can be stressful and confusing. We will work hard to help you get compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages caused by another driver’s negligence. In fact, we have successfully recovered millions in settlement verdicts for personal injury victims in Tampa and across FL. We handle car accidents throughout Hillsborough County including Brooksville, Istachatta, Nobleton, Spring Hill, and nearby. To learn more about our firm or how we may be able to assist you with your case, contact us anytime 24/7 at (866) 496-1875