Spring Hill Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents in Spring Hill, FL happen frequently and can happen in an instant without warning; leaving you with injuries and mounting expenses.
Fortunately, you have legal options. You can seek recovery for your injuries, helping to alleviate some of the burdens and frustrations.
Abrahamson and Uiterwyk are Spring Hill, FL auto accident injury attorneys dedicated to helping those suffering from injuries after a car accident. We’re ready to help you recover the compensation you need and deserve.
Auto Accident Attorney Near You in Spring Hill, FL
How Much Does a Car Accident Lawyer in Spring Hill, FL Cost?
There is no set cost for a car accident attorney. Most attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. Under a contingency fee arrangement, you will not pay your attorney upfront. Typically, your attorney will receive a percentage of your recovery. Contingency fees make it easier for clients, as there are no out-of-pocket expenses.
Will I Settle or Go to Court?
No two car accident cases are the same. Some cases will eventually end up in court, while many others will settle before they reach the courtroom. Luckily, a large majority of cases settle without the need for a trial.
Specific issues may result in your lawsuit ending up in court, including:
- Difficulty determining fault;
- Disputes about the amount of damages; or
- The insurance company offering an unfair settlement.
Settling your claim outside of court has many advantages. Not only will you be able to recover faster, but you will also avoid unnecessary court costs and the stresses of litigation.
An experienced car wreck attorney can help you settle your case quickly and efficiently. Your Spring Hill car accident attorney will do everything they can to reach a swift and fair resolution.
Why Abrahamson & Uiterwyk?
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk has over 30 years of experience helping injured clients in Hernando County get the compensation they deserve. We put our clients’ needs first and fight tirelessly for their rights.
We have served over 20,000 clients and won hundreds of millions of dollars for them. Along with client satisfaction, we strive to nurture strong ties to our community. Our team is dedicated and aggressive, never backing down from a challenge.
Vehicle Accident Cases We Handle
Our team represents clients in a variety of accident cases. Aside from car accidents, we handle:
- Truck accidents,
- Motorcycle accidents,
- Bicycle accidents,
- Pedestrian accidents, and
- Drunk driving accidents.
We fully understand the frustrations and financial burden an accident can bring. We’re here to help alleviate some of the burdens and get you fair compensation.
How We Will Help With Your Case
Car accident attorneys play a major role in the claims process. Your attorney will do everything in their power to get the recovery you need. Your Spring Hill car accident attorney will:
- Thoroughly investigate your case;
- Determine liability;
- Help collect relevant evidence;
- Estimate damages;
- Deal with insurance companies; and
- Engage in settlement negotiations.
Your auto wreck attorney will do all the heavy lifting. Having an experienced car accident attorney on your side will allow you to fully focus on your recovery, giving you peace of mind knowing your case is in good hands.
$6,100,000/MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT/SEVERE INJURIES
A 12-year-old was hit by a cement truck, leaving the child severely injured. The child did not have access to the sidewalk, as it was under repair. The cement truck did not have enough time to stop, ultimately hitting the child. The lawsuit was filed against the truck driver, their employer, and the contractor responsible for the sidewalk repairs.
$5,000,000/MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT/QUADRIPLEGIC
Our client was traveling across three lanes on I-275 when a truck, believed to have been traveling at excessive speeds, failed to make a timely stop and crushed her vehicle. The client sustained significant injuries, leaving her quadriplegic.
$1,575,000/MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT/BACK INJURIES
A middle-aged gentleman was rear-ended by the defendant, leaving him with severe back injuries. The plaintiff suffered from a three-level herniation, requiring surgery.
$1,100,000/MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT/WRONGFUL DEATH
The defendant failed to stop at a stop sign, resulting in a T-bone accident. Among other injuries, the client suffered a cardiac contusion that physicians believe led to a stroke shortly thereafter. Due to the seriousness of the injuries, the client passed away soon after.
$1,000,000/MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT/MULTIPLE SURGERIES
A large commercial toolbox loaded onto the defendant’s tow truck fell on the client’s foot, resulting in significant injuries. The client required multiple surgeries, including partial amputation.
Contact Abrahamson & Uiterwyk’s Car Wreck Lawyers
If you’ve been involved in a car accident in Spring Hill, Florida, that left you injured, do not hesitate to contact a car accident attorney near you right away. At Abrahamson and Uiterwyk, we are ready to help you with a free case evaluation. Our team of experienced car accident attorneys is dedicated to fighting for the compensation you deserve. Call, text, or email us today.
Read Our Client Reviews From Our Spring Hill Car Accident Law Office
What Our Clients Say About Us On Google:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
While there is no law requiring you to seek the help of a car accident attorney, it is truly in your best interest. Car accident attorneys are fully familiar with car accident laws and the claims process. You are more likely to receive the compensation you deserve with the help of an attorney.
If you sustained injuries in a car accident, a Spring Hill car accident attorney will be your best ally.
There are a variety of damages you can seek after a car accident. There are two general categories of damages: economic and non-economic.
Economic damages are those that can be easily calculated, including out-of-pocket expenses resulting from your injuries. They include:
- Medical bills,
- Property damage, and
- Lost wages.
Non-economic damages, on the other hand, are a little more challenging to calculate. These damages include:
- Pain and suffering,
- Mental anguish, and
- Loss of consortium.
Your Spring Hill car accident attorney will calculate your damages to seek maximum compensation for your injuries.
Because no two car accident cases are alike, it is impossible to predict how long your case will take to settle. Many factors may affect the length of your case, including:
- The severity of your injuries,
- Whether there are complications in determining liability, and
- How smoothly the negotiation process goes.
Rest assured that your Abrahamson & Uiterwyk car accident attorney will handle your case from beginning to end. No matter how long your case takes, your attorney will dedicate the time and effort necessary to reach a fair resolution.
Examples of Spring Hill Car Accident Victims We’ve Helped
We have been representing Hernando County injury victims for many decades. Here are some examples of actual Spring Hill clients who we represented for their significant injuries from vehicle accidents.
Spring Hill, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
Directions to Our Spring Hill, FL Office
Service Area for Car Wreck Attorneys Near You
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!