Defective Drugs and Medical Devices
“Merely receiving FDA approval does not ensure that prescription drugs are safe…”Erik G. Abrahamson
- Defective drug, product, and pharmaceutical claims are extremely complex. Sometimes these claims involve class action lawsuits. Commonly, our firm associates with law firms pursuing these specific drug and pharmaceutical claims.
- We charge no fees or costs unless we win.
- You may call us 24/7 to obtain a free initial consultation and free injury case evaluation. Call now: 1-800-538-4878
If you are a victim of Actos’ side effects such as the development of bladder cancer, you may be entitled to compensation. The attorneys of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk are assisting Actos bladder cancer victims… Click here to read more.
Individuals suffering from the pain, trauma, and expense of flawed metal-on-metal hip implants may be entitled to legal compensation. The failure of several metal-on-metal joint implants produced by manufacturers including DePuy, Zimmer, Stryker, and others have resulted in complaints ranging from severe pain to further injury and the need for additional surgery… Click here to read more.
If you or a loved one has suffered from has sustained a femur fracture after being prescribed Fosamax (or other bisphosphonate drugs), you may be entitled to legal compensation. Bisphosphonates are a class of pharmaceuticals that are designed to lessen the loss of bone mass associated with osteoporosis and similar medical conditions… Click here to read more.
Because of the fact that cases involving medical device failures and pharmaceutically caused injuries are highly complex and exceedingly specific, our law firm commonly works with other law firms that have considerable experience in each particular case type. Thus, we may be referring these types of cases to a separate firm, with whom we typically associate and work with on a co-counsel basis.
Florida Injury Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Fosamax bisphosphonates lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida