Bisphosphonate & Fosamax Injury Lawyers – Abrahamson & Uiterwyk
Fosamax & Other Bisphosphonates Linked with Femur Fractures
If you or a loved one has suffered from has sustained a femur fracture after being prescribed Fosamax (or other bisphosphonate drugs), you may be entitled to legal compensation. Bisphosphonates are a class of pharmaceuticals that are designed to lessen the loss of bone mass associated with osteoporosis and similar medical conditions.
The long-term use of drugs like Fosamax has been associated with atypical femur fractures and other debilitating side effects in many patients, some of whom may have been prescribed these drugs unnecessarily.
Unfortunately, the more severe complications associated with the use of bisphosphonates can be worse than the medical conditions that they were designed to treat. Due to the unusually long life of drugs like Fosamax, some patients may not experience the symptoms of these serious side effects for as long as ten years after being administered the medication.
In addition to Fosamax, other bisphosphonates associated with the risk of femur fractures include:
The personal injury attorneys of Abrahamson and Uiterwyk can provide you with a free consultation and case evaluation to help you determine your legal options for Fosamax femur fractures and similar medical complications. Call our office now at 1 (800) 538-4878 to speak with a representative of our firm and discover how we may be able to assist you.
Because of the fact that cases involving medical device failures and pharmaceutically caused injuries are highly complex and exceedingly specific, our law firm commonly works with other law firms that have considerable experience in each particular case type. Thus, we may be referring these types of cases to a separate firm, with whom we typically associate and work on a co-counsel basis.
Florida Injury Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Fosamax bisphosphonates lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida