Lakeland Personal Injury Attorneys Near You
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, our Lakeland injury attorneys have one goal: To seek maximum compensation for each client’s losses. If you have been injured in Lakeland, FL contact us for a free consultation today.
Speak to a Nearby Personal Injury Attorney in Lakeland, FL Immediately
If you are struggling to cope with the fallout from an injury near Lakeland, you know that the process can be exhausting. Going to the doctor. Getting your car or bike repaired. Explaining to your employer that you need more time off from work.
These tasks just scratch the surface of everything that is involved in recovering from traumatic injuries resulting from someone else’s mistake or neglect.
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, our Lakeland personal injury lawyers understand what you are going through, and we are here to help make the process as quick and painless as possible. We have been helping injured victims in Lakeland for decades. Let us help you pursue the compensation that you deserve.
Some Actual Examples of Injured Clients We Have Helped
Types of Lakeland Personal Injury Cases We Most Often Handle
Our Lakeland injury firm has been fighting for Polk County car accidents and injured victims for many decades. A large number of our clients are residents of Polk County. Here are some examples of Polk County clients who were injured and who requested our personal injury law firm’s help to get them compensation for their injuries. Whether you’re looking for a Lakeland car accident lawyer, Lakeland motorcycle accident attorney, Lakeland slip and fall lawyer, Lakeland wrongful death lawyer, or a Lakeland bicycle accident lawyer, we are here to ensure you are properly compensated and your rights are protected.
What Our Clients Say:
Do I Need an Attorney for My Lakeland Personal Injury Claim?
When you get injured and it’s someone else’s fault, you are entitled to seek financial compensation for all of your incident-related losses.
This includes not only your outstanding medical bills and the costs to repair your vehicle (if you were injured in a collision), but your future medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses as well.
It takes an experienced Florida personal injury lawyer near you to calculate the total losses resulting from a traumatic injury – without legal representation, you will almost certainly end up with less than you deserve.
Remember, when you file an insurance claim – even when you file a claim with your own insurance company – the insurance company is not on your side.
The adjuster will not make sure you understand your rights, and you will be pressured to settle quickly before you know the true extent of your harm.
Can Delays Hurt My Lakeland Personal Injury Claim?
Yes, there are a number of different ways that delays can potentially hurt your claim for financial compensation. First, after a Lakeland injury, you need to collect evidence to establish liability.
If you wait too long, this evidence could vanish. Similarly, if you wait to seek medical attention, your doctor may not be able to conclusively link the incident to your injuries.
In addition, under Florida law, there is a time limit for filing a personal injury claim (known as the “statute of limitations”), and if you miss the window to file your claim you could lose your rights entirely.
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we specialize in representing personal injury victims and their families, including those involved in car accidents in Florida. Our skilled team of Florida car accident lawyers is dedicated to fighting for the justice and compensation you deserve. We know what is at stake, and we can take action quickly to preserve your claim for compensation.
Is It Expensive to Hire an Experienced Lakeland Personal Injury Lawyer?
No. Or, at least, it shouldn’t be. At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. This means:
- There are no up-front costs.
- There are no monthly legal bills.
- There are no fees or costs of any kind unless we win your case.
If we succeed in securing an insurance settlement or a verdict at trial, your legal fees will be a percentage of the amount we recover on your behalf. If we don’t win, you don’t pay any fees or costs.
You decide when (and if) to settle, and we will make sure you know exactly how much you can expect to take home so that you can make an informed decision about resolving your claim.
What You Need to Know About Motorcycle Accidents in Lakeland, FL
One of the most common accident types we see at our Florida personal injury law office is motorcycle accidents. Bikers are more vulnerable than other drivers and motorcycle crashes can lead to serious accidents and injuries, even if the motorcyclist is wearing a helmet. Common injuries in motorcycle crashes include road rash abrasions, broken bones, and head injuries. All of these can require significant medical treatment. If the motorcycle accident was caused due to the negligence of a Lakeland driver who was distracted or made an illegal driving maneuver the biker could be entitled to receive compensation to help cover medical bills, loss of wages, and other costs related to the bike accident. If you are a motorcyclist in Lakeland, Florida who has been injured in a crash we urge you to reach out to the experienced motorcycle accident lawyers at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk for a free case consultation.
Read More Client Reviews for Our Lakeland Personal Injury Law Office
Lakeland, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
Expanded Reach Across Florida to Help Injured Victims
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!
The Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Attorneys and Injury Law Team
“A system of hiring an attorney on an hourly basis rewards inefficiency, creates delays and commonly creates negative issues between the lawyer and the client. Representing clients on a contingency basis in which the law firm earns a percentage of the settlement, however, is much more rewarding for the client and the injury attorneys.”
Client Services Manager
Kelly Anne Kelly
As a Client Services Manager, Kelly’s focus is to enhance client satisfaction by continuously looking for ways to fulfill clients’ needs and concerns.