Pinellas Park Personal Injury Lawyers Near You
Serving Pinellas Park, Lealman, Bardmoor, Kenneth City, and Feather Sound
Our expert team of Florida personal injury lawyers is here to help you navigate the complicated and frustrating waters of a personal injury, liability, and insurance claims. Whether you’re looking for a Pinellas Park car accident lawyer, Pinellas Park motorcycle accident lawyer, a Pinellas Park slip and fall lawyer, or need assistance with another type of personal injury case we can help. If you’ve been in a bicycle accident, bitten by the neighbor’s dog, slipped while shopping at the local Publix or Aldi, or have been injured by a product or someone’s property negligence – our team will ensure you get the care and coverage you deserve.
Our highly experienced injury law firm has more than three decades of experience providing excellent representation for our clients who are victims of all types of Pinellas Park injuries or product liability cases. Our team of compassionate and accomplished injury lawyers in Pinellas Park, FL can help.
A Closer Look at the Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Difference
The representation from a highly effective injury law firm is vital in injury cases. We take pride in our ability to help Pinellas Park clients achieve the maximum compensation they deserve. Refer to the chart below for a comparison of the initial settlement offers made by insurance companies and the actual final compensation secured through our dedicated injury law team.
|Initial Settlement Offer||Final Result||The A&U Difference|
Examples of Injured Clients We Have Helped in Pinellas Park
What Our Clients Say:
Why You Need a Pinellas Park Personal Injury Lawyer Like Abrahamson & Uiterwyk
Why pick Abrahamson & Uiterwyk to take your personal injury case? Here are just a few reasons we’re positioned to find the best possible outcome for your case:
- Over 30 years of practice
- Over 20,000 clients have received financial compensation
- In total, clients have received hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation
We have achieved a wide variety of accolades over the years and we’re very proud of our professional and experienced team.
These accolades include a “Best Law Firm” rating with U.S. News and World Report, the highest “AV” rating on Martindale-Hubbell (a national law firm rating system), and an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Our team is so good, we guarantee we will refuse to collect any fee if your case is not successful!
We’ve been in the Pinellas Park area for a long time and we are proud of our philanthropy. There are many local organizations we sponsor that are committed to making our communities better.
Why You Need a Pinellas Park, FL Personal Injury Lawyer Near You
Insurance companies are beholden to their stockholders, not their insured, or the people those they insure injure. They hire high-price, high-pressure attorneys to ensure their payouts are minimal and inadequate to cover the injury caused to person and property. We understand how these insurance companies operate, we know their weak points, and we use that knowledge to represent our clients during negotiations and litigation. Navigating the world of insurance company adjusters, underwriters, claims representatives, medical consultants, and lawyers is daunting for someone who understands all the moving cases of a personal injury case – it can be overwhelming for you and your family if you’re not intimately familiar with how these things work.
You need an attorney who isn’t afraid to stand up to anyone, from an insurance company to a major corporation’s legal team.
Reviews for Our Pinellas Park Personal Injury Law Firm Near You
Frequently Asked Questions for Personal Injury Lawyers in Pinellas Park, FL
Immediately! Don’t wait to contact us, and before you talk to your lawyer, don’t admit fault, give anyone other than the police a statement, or agree to an offer from an insurance company (even your own). Also, evidence and negligent conditions can quickly deteriorate and change. Witness’ recollection can fade. We make an immediate effort to document and preserve negligent conditions. Don’t wait.
Even for the most minor Pinellas Park injuries, contacting a personal injury lawyer in Pinellas Park can be beneficial. You may not realize the long-term costs and there might be an opportunity for support that you didn’t anticipate. Some injuries get better over time. Sadly, other injuries may get worse. Also, what seems to be initially a minor condition can remain chronic and sometimes even accelerate in intensity or frequency. Our case evaluations are free, why not give us a quick call to speak with an expert?
We do not charge a fee unless we get a recovery for our client. We charge no upfront retainer. No hourly billing. We only charge clients 1/3 of the overall recovery. Also we take care of advancing any out-of-pocket costs.
In the event there is no recovery, we do not charge our clients a fee and we do not charge our client any costs. If the insurance company is unwilling to make a reasonable offer and the case does not get resolved “pre-litigation” and thus we have to file a lawsuit, then the attorney fees go to 40%. Fortunately, many of our cases can be resolved without the necessity of litigation.
We are proud of our reputation, our results, and our client satisfaction. Before hiring a Pinellas Park injury attorney you should look at their client reviews. We have over 700 five-star (5 star) reviews on Google. Maximum client satisfaction through obtaining results and communication with our clients is what we strive to achieve!
There’s no way to give you a specific time frame, as every case is different. Our goal is to ensure you and your family are taken care of for the long term. Know that we will do everything in our considerable power to ensure the best possible outcome for every client
In some cases, we can convince the insurance company to pay a fair amount of compensation properly. Other cases may have more complicating factors, such as proving the negligence, establishing and proving the amounts of insurance coverage involved, and proving the injuries being related to the incident versus pre-existing. Also, some cases have complications involving proving past and future medical bills as well as past and future wage loss, pain and suffering, etc.
Don’t worry. Go to the doctor. We can help negotiate any bills not covered, but your health is the most important factor after an injury. The records from the hospital or doctor’s office will also be a key evidence in the negotiations or litigation with the insurance companies.
We hire the right investigators and expert witnesses in the area to assist us in proving your case. In litigation, we engage in tireless discovery, including depositions of all parties and other witnesses, to prove that the defendant was negligent and that their negligence caused significant injury to you. Through diligent research, long-standing expertise, experience in standing up to insurance companies and their high-priced lawyers, and compassion for our clients – we’re committed to finding the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Contact Our Pinellas Park Injury Attorneys Near You Today
The legal system in Florida can be complicated and frustrating. An experienced Florida personal injury lawyer in Pinellas Park can make all the difference between a favorable outcome, and no outcome at all. Give our experienced team at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk a call today!
Recent Serious Injury News Reports Near Pinellas Park
- I-275 Shut Down Monday Morning After Fiery Semi-Truck Crash (6/17/2020)
- Wrong-Way Crash on I-275 Leaves Two Dead (6/9/2020)
- 5-Vehicle Crash on I-4 Leaves One Dead, Several Injured (6/9/2020)
- Early Morning Crash Kills Pedestrian in Tampa (4/9/2020)
- Crash Involving HART Bus Injures Two in Tampa (3/21/2020)
- University of Tampa Student Arrested After Leaving the Scene of a Fatal Bicycle Crash (3/11/2020)
- Truck Driver Arrested for Hit-and-Run in Tampa That Left One Bicyclist Dead (2/19/2020)
- Passenger Killed in Wrong-Way Crash Near Tampa International Airport Was Visiting Friends for Gasparilla (2/7/2020)
- Victims of Deadly DUI Crash Near Tampa International Airport Identified (2/7/2020)
- Hit & Run Crash on Sunday Morning Leaves Tampa Father of Five in Serious Condition (12/27/2019)
Types of Cases We Handle in Pinellas Park, FL
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
Serving Injured Victims Across the State of Florida
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!
The Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Attorneys and Injury Law Team
“A system of hiring an attorney on an hourly basis rewards inefficiency, creates delays and commonly creates negative issues between the lawyer and the client. Representing clients on a contingency basis in which the law firm earns a percentage of the settlement, however, is much more rewarding for the client and the injury attorneys.”
Client Services Manager
Kelly Anne Kelly
As a Client Services Manager, Kelly’s focus is to enhance client satisfaction by continuously looking for ways to fulfill clients’ needs and concerns.