Pinellas Park Slip And Fall Attorney
Why Hiring an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Pinellas Park Can Help With Your Slip & Fall Case
Were you injured in a slip and fall accident in Pinellas Park? If so, we can help you. Our attorneys have successfully represented more than 20,000 clients over the past 30 years, and we have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in financial compensation for our clients’ losses.
When you hire a Pinellas Park slip and fall attorney at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, you can feel confident knowing that your attorney has your best interests in mind. As a client of our firm, you can expect:
- Personalized, One-on-One Legal Representation. You will work with your attorney one-on-one. You will receive personalized legal advice, and you will have every opportunity to recover the financial compensation you deserve.
- Representation Backed by Decades of Experience. We will advise you based on decades of experience representing slip and fall accident victims in Florida. We understand how important your case is to you, and we will do everything we can to win it.
- No Out-of-Pocket Costs or Fees. You will never have to pay anything out of pocket to Abrahamson & Uiterwyk. We provide contingency-fee representation, which means the amount you pay is calculated based on the amount we help you recover.
- 24/7 Access to Your Attorney and Team. We do not expect our clients to contact us between 9:00 and 5:00. If you need to talk to someone, we will be here for you 24/7.
- 100% Commitment to Your Recovery. When we take your case, our only goal will be to maximize your financial compensation. At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we are 100% committed to our clients’ recoveries.
What Are Your Legal Rights After a Slip and Fall Accident in Pinellas Park?
After a slip and fall accident, it depends on why you were on the property where you fell. The law divides slip and fall accident victims into three categories:
Were You a Business Visitor?
If you were visiting a business when you slipped and fell, you are entitled to the greatest level of protection. Business owners have a legal duty to keep their visitors safe from property hazards. This means that they must remedy hazards before they cause injuries whenever possible—or provide visitors with adequate warnings if they cannot remedy a hazard immediately.
Were You a Guest?
If you were a guest on someone’s private property, you can pursue a claim if the property owner knew or should have known of the hazard that caused you to slip and fall. For example, if you fell down the stairs at a house party and the homeowner knew that the stairs were dangerous, you may have a claim against the homeowner. In most cases, these types of claims are resolved through homeowners’ insurance settlements.
Were You Trespassing?
Even if you were trespassing when you slipped and fell, you could still be entitled to financial compensation under Florida law. Trespassers can file lawsuits against homeowners and business owners who intentionally cause them harm.
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your accident, you should speak with a Pinellas Park slip and fall lawyer about your legal rights. At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we will assess your legal rights for free; and, if you have a claim, we won’t charge you any fees or costs unless we help you recover just compensation.
|Initial Settlement Offer||Final Result||The A&U Difference|
How Do You File a Slip and Fall Accident Claim?
So, you think you may have a slip and fall accident claim in Pinellas Park? How do you collect the financial compensation you deserve? Here is an overview of the steps our team will take to help you recover just compensation:
1. Determining Your Legal Status (I.e., Business Visitor, Guest, or Trespasser)
First, we will determine your legal status at the time of the accident. Once we know whether you were a business visitor, guest, or trespasser, this will allow our Pinellas Park slip and fall attorneys to provide an accurate assessment of your legal rights.
2. Determining Who is Liable
Second, we will determine who (or what company or government entity) is liable for your slip and fall. Do you have a claim against the owner of the property where you fell? Or, do you have a claim against a retail tenant, a resident, or another party? This step requires a thorough investigation, and it is important that we are able to conduct this investigation as soon as possible.
3. Calculating Your Losses
Third, we will turn our focus to calculating your losses. When you have a slip and fall accident claim, it is extremely important to make sure you know how much you are entitled to recover. If you don’t know, you run the risk of settling for just a small fraction of the total compensation you are rightfully owed.
4. Proving Your Right to Just Compensation
Fourth, we will use the available evidence to prove your right to just compensation. This includes both proving liability and proving how much you deserve to collect for your injuries. Depending on the circumstances of your case, our Pinellas Park slip and fall attorneys may be able to use surveillance camera footage, witness testimony, medical records, employment records, and a variety of other types of evidence to prove your case.
5. Negotiating and Going to Court if Necessary
Finally, we will do everything we can to help you recover just compensation. In most cases, this will involve negotiating with the liable party’s insurance company. But, in some cases, it will involve going to court. Whatever it takes, you can rest assured that we will do absolutely everything we can to help you fully recover.
What Should You Do to Protect Your Legal Rights?
While our Pinellas Park slip and fall lawyers will handle many steps for you, there are also some steps you can (and should) take to protect your legal rights. For example, after being injured in a slip and fall accident, you should:
- See a Doctor Immediately. Do not wait to seek treatment for your injuries. We can refer you to a local doctor in Pinellas Park.
- Keep Your Photos and Take Notes. If you have photos from the scene of your accident, keep them to share with your attorney. Take detailed notes about what happened.
- Avoid Contacting the Property Owner or Business. You should not contact the property owner or business directly. This is something you should let your lawyer handle on your behalf.
- Stay Home from Work if Necessary. If your doctor says you need to stay home and rest, you should not go to work. Ignoring your injuries can make it much more difficult to collect full compensation.
- Talk to a Pinellas Park Slip and Fall Attorney. Hiring an experienced lawyer is the best way to protect your legal rights. You can contact us for a free consultation 24/7.
FAQs: Recovering From a Slip and Fall Accident in Pinellas Park
The amount you can recover for your slip and fall accident depends on your losses. While we can provide examples of our past settlements and verdicts in slip and fall cases, there really isn’t a meaningful average figure. Once we get to know more about you and the consequences of your accident, we will be able to provide a personalized assessment if the amount you may be entitled to receive for your:
- Medical costs
- Lost earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Other financial and non-financial losses
No matter what happened, you should not assume that your slip and fall accident was your own fault. Determining fault requires a comprehensive investigation. But, even if you were partially at fault in your accident, our Pinellas Park slip and fall lawyers may still be able to help you pursue a claim under Florida law.
Yes, in fact, there are several costly mistakes you need to avoid. From saying the wrong thing to posting the wrong photos on social media, our attorneys can walk you through everything you need to avoid doing so that you do not inadvertently jeopardize your claim.
Talk to a Pinellas Park Slip and Fall Attorney for Free 24/7
If you believe you may have a claim for a slip and fall accident in Pinellas Park, we encourage you to contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation. To find out how much you can recover for your injuries, call 866-984-9268 or request a consultation online now.
Reviews From Our Pinellas Park Accident Clients
What Our Clients Say About Us On Google:
What Our Clients Say About Us On Google:
What Our Clients Say About Us On Google:
Types of Case We Handle in Pinellas Park, FL Include
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
Service Area for Slip & Fall Attorneys Near You
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!