New Port Richey Personal Injury Lawyers Near You
The day of your personal injury started like any other, but it ended with immense pain, suffering, stress, grief, and both medical and financial uncertainty. Our New Port Richey personal injury law firm exists to lift the burdensome weight of a personal injury and get your life back on track.
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, our Florida personal injury attorneys focus 100% on representing people with injuries; it’s all we do. If you’ve been injured, we want to help. Here are the top reasons that our Florida law firm is the right choice of personal injury representation for you and your family:
- WE ARE A TRULY LOCAL LAW FIRM.Many of the law firms that advertise in New Port Richey aren’t actually located here. We are. We encourage you to check our our Google reviews from past New Port Richey clients.
- WE’RE HERE TO STAY.Abrahamson & Uiterwyk has been in practice for over 30 years. When you hire us to take on your case you can know for certain that we’ll be around to see your case through to end, and that our work is backed by over three decades of experience.
- WE HAVE A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE.We’ve achieved an A+ Rating with the BBB, a “Best Law Firm” rating by U.S. News and World Report, and an “AV Preeminent” rating with Martindale-Hubbell.
- OUR RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.We have achieved sustained success as a law firm because we get big results for our clients. We encourage you to check out example settlements and verdicts here.
Speak to a New Port Richey Injury Attorney Near You Immediately
If you have been injured in New Port Richey or Pasco County, Florida, please let us put our experienced personal injury attorneys to work for you. Our Florida personal injury lawyers have helped more than 20,000 victims and have obtained more than $800 million in compensation for their losses.
What Our Clients Say:
See How Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Injury Lawyers Can Make a Difference in Your Settlement Amount
After being injured, you may be persuaded by the insurance company that they have your best interest in mind and to let them handle your injury claim without legal representation. Don’t get fooled by these tactics. The fact is that the insurance company is out to maximize its own profits and minimize its own expenses by settling claims as cheaply and quickly as possible even before your injuries have been fully established and evaluated. You need a qualified New Port Richey personal injury lawyer who has experience with the different types of injuries that can arise from various types of situations. Whether you need a New Port Richey car accident lawyer, New Port Richey bicycle accident lawyer, New Port Richey motorcycle accident lawyer, or a New Port Richey truck accident lawyer, the Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Injury Lawyers legal team knows what to look for and how to prove damages and causation to get the maximum compensation you deserve. Below are several examples of how our injury lawyers fight hard for our clients in New Port Richey and succeeded in obtaining a significantly higher settlement amount than the insurance company’s initial offer.
|Initial Settlement Offer||Final Result||The A&U Difference|
We understand that hiring a New Port Richey injury lawyer to help you handle a personal injury claim is a big decision, so we understand if you aren’t quite ready to contact us. This page has considerable useful information that will help you understand the personal injury process, and what your best next steps are. If at any point you have questions, our trusted New Port Richey injury lawyers are ready and waiting to help.
Sample New Port Richey Personal Injury Client Results
$11,000,000 (JURY VERDICT) PRODUCT LIABILITY / LUNG CANCER / WRONGFUL DEATH / PASCO COUNTY
We represented the family of a former pizzeria owner who died of lung cancer caused by his addiction to the defendants’ cigarettes. Our firm, along with co-counsel, obtained a verdict for compensatory damages in the amount of $10,000,000.00 after a five-week trial. In a separate trial, the jury also found that the defendants, Philip Morris and RJ Reynolds, deserved punishment for their conduct and awarded punitive damages of $1,000,000.00.
$5 MILLION / MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT / WRONGFUL DEATH / PASCO COUNTY
A 34-year-old male who was riding his motorcycle when a tractor-trailer turned left into his right of way. The collision caused his death. He was survived by his wife and two minor children. Case was settled for the policy limits of all available insurance.
$850,000 / PREMISES LIABILITY / PASCO CO., FL
49-year old female was injured when she sat on a bench in the fitting room of a department store when it collapsed and Plaintiff fell to the ground. As a result of this incident, Plaintiff suffered from multiple injuries to her hip and back.
$736,512 / (JURY VERDICT) / PREMISES LIABILITY/PASCO CO.
62-year old female tripped and fell in a parking lot due to an unmarked concrete bumper resulting in shoulder and rotator cuff tears as well as disc herniations.
$700,000 / MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT / PERMANENT FOOT INJURY / PASCO COUNTY, FL
Our client was found at fault at the scene of this motorcycle accident for turning left in front of the defendant. We produced compelling evidence, including eye witness and expert testimony, that the defendant, who was distracted by his cell phone, should’ve had time to stop or otherwise avoid the accident. Our client suffered a partial amputation of his left foot as well as a concussion.
Read Reviews for Our New Port Richey Personal Injury Law Office
New Port Richey, FL Case Types
The highly-experienced Florida personal injury law firm of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk provides:
- Car accident lawyers in Florida
- Guide to Florida Car Accident Law
- Motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Slip & fall lawyers in Florida
- Truck accident lawyers in Florida
- Bicycle accident lawyers in Florida
- Brain injury lawyers in Florida
- Birth injury lawyers in Florida
- Pedestrian accident lawyers in Florida
- Florida Red Light Car Accident Settlement Lawyers
- Construction accident lawyers in Florida
- Wrongful death lawyers in Florida
- Actos injury lawyers in Florida
- Boating accident lawyers in Florida
- Business interruption insurance lawyers in Florida
- Defective drugs medical device lawyers in Florida
- Dog bite lawyers in Florida
- Drunk driving accident lawyers in Florida
- Insurance disputes lawyers in Florida
- Medical malpractice lawyers in Florida
- Metal hip knee implant lawyers in Florida
- Nursing home abuse lawyers in Florida
- Product liability lawyers in Florida
- Work injury / workers comp lawyers in Florida
Directions & Contact Info for Our New Port Richey Office
Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Injury Lawyers
7663 Cita Ln Suite 102,
New Port Richey, FL 34653
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we know what life is like for victims who have suffered traumatic injuries. This is why our New Port Richey personal injury attorneys are so passionate about seeking the compensation you deserve. If you have been injured in an auto accident, slip and fall, or other situation, we can help. Please call us at 727-939-6129 to let our New Port Richey Injury Attorneys get to work for you.
Serving Injured Victims Throughout Florida
- Tampa, FL injury lawyers
- Clearwater, FL injury lawyers
- St. Petersburg, FL injury lawyers
- Sarasota, FL injury lawyers
- Orlando, FL injury lawyers
- Bartow, FL injury lawyers
- Brandon, FL injury lawyers
- Brooksville, FL injury lawyers
- Crystal River, FL injury lawyers
- Dade City, FL injury lawyers
- Homosassa, FL injury lawyers
- Hudson, FL injury lawyers
- Inverness, FL injury lawyers
- Lakeland, FL injury lawyers
- Largo, FL injury lawyers
- Lutz, FL injury lawyers
- New Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Oldsmar, FL injury lawyers
- Palm Harbor, FL injury lawyers
- Pinellas Park, FL injury lawyers
- Plant City, FL injury lawyers
- Port Richey, FL injury lawyers
- Riverview, FL injury lawyers
- Ruskin, FL injury lawyers
- Sebring, FL injury lawyers
- Spring Hill, FL injury lawyers
- Tarpon Springs, FL injury lawyers
- Town ‘N’ Country, FL injury lawyers
- Wesley Chapel, FL injury lawyers
- Winter Haven, FL injury lawyers
- Zephyrhills, FL injury lawyers
…and the surrounding area!
The Abrahamson & Uiterwyk Attorneys and Injury Law Team
“A system of hiring an attorney on an hourly basis rewards inefficiency, creates delays and commonly creates negative issues between the lawyer and the client. Representing clients on a contingency basis in which the law firm earns a percentage of the settlement, however, is much more rewarding for the client and the injury attorneys.”
Client Services Manager
Kelly Anne Kelly
As a Client Services Manager, Kelly’s focus is to enhance client satisfaction by continuously looking for ways to fulfill clients’ needs and concerns.